It might come as a surprise but scoring well in the game of Golf is far more determined by your bad shots than your good shots. This is a concept that is often overlooked by many amateur golfers, causing them to focus too much on trying to hit “great shots” rather than working on reducing their “big misses.”
In this episode of The Golf Podcast hosts Frank and Mike review a few things they’ve learned from analyzing their own golf games to try to find scoring opportunities. Tune in as we discuss a few things you can do to identify and improve weaknesses in your golf game.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How a bad shot effects your score more than a great shot.
- Why it’s important to identify and work to improve the weaknesses in your golf game.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Article: Is Your Obsession with Distance Hurting Your Golf Game?
- Video: Be sure to check out What it Takes to Shoot Level Par by Scratch Golf.
Watch This Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf Ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!