10 February 2018
If the heading sounds awkward to you then you are not alone. We were trying to pull off an amazing alliteration and a cataclysmic contrast with the title, “Silent Senescence and Neonatal Noise“, but we ended up jeopardising it with two ostentatious oxymorons. But since we have messed it up, in the rest of the article we will try to convince you that every permutation and combination of these adjectives and nouns, does make some appreciable sense, even though we will often be deviating from the realm of reality, but then again, who in this entire earth, does wanna be confined in it?
- The Silent Noise, as you might realise, occurs when you have been exposed to a lot of noise. So much, that ordinary noise seems like a silence to you.
- But Noisy Silence occurs when the situation is reversed. Over exposure to extreme silence, can make you perceive normal silence as a din, and might snatch away your grin.
- Neonatal Senescence refers to the infants who are already fed up with life.
- Meanwhile, Senescent Neonates are those who are born with the wisdom teeth, and the quality it is named after.
- Now, Silent Silence is suggestive of the solitude that precedes death.
- However, Silent Neonates are a practical impossibility.
- Because Neonatal Noise accentuates reality!
- Senescent Senescence can be suggestive of a repetitive tautology.
- Neonatal Neonates are very young, and we won’t talk much about them, for they are very delicate and we know too little about them!
- Your grandpa singing “Waka Waka” is the live demonstration of Senescent Noise.
- But such a thing is million times better than Senescent Silence, which is really heart breaking.
- Silent Senescence can engulf you when you are unaware of your age, or at least you pretend to be unaware.
- Noisy Noise is the synonym for the audio featured in the YouTube video with most dislikes.
- Noisy Neonates, can cheer you up in the darkest of times.
- Neonatal Silence, can similarly depress you even in the happiest of the moments.
- But believe me, a Noisy Senescence is all we dream about secretly.
Noisy Noise, Silent Silence, Senescent Senescence and Neonatal Neonates are the few gems in our life, and we should preserve them.
Arkadeep Mukhopadhyay New articles Everyday! Follow us to Subscribe to the newsletter for free…