It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas Day is coming. Let’s see how celebrities greeted this day in the past.
1. Elizabeth Taylor in the 1940s
2. Debbie Reynolds pinned up for Christmas, circa 1950
3. Margaret O’Brien, 1945
4. Natalie Cole and her father Nat King Cole, 1960
5. Little Jacqueline Bouvier with her Scotty dog in Central Park
6. Elvis Presley, 1957
7. Bill Clinton and his mother Virginia Clinton at a Christmas Party, December 1963
8. Carol Lynley, circa 1960
The post 16 Stars Celebrating Christmas Day When They Were Young appeared first on Do You Remember?.