It’s not a stretch to say that André the Giant lived in a different world from the rest of us. Standing at 7 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 550 pounds, André the Giant was famed for his unbelievable physical feats, including drinking over 150 beers in one sitting. Here are twenty-twp photographs that truly put his gigantic size in perspective:
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger dwarfed by Wilt Chamberlain and André the Giant on the on the set of Conan the Destroyer.
This wasn’t the only time André lifted Arnold in the air. Famous for always paying for his dinner parties (guests included), André caught Arnold Schwarzenegger trying to pay for his own dinner while shooting Conan the Destroyer. André picked Arnold up, deposited him back in his dining chair, and paid for the group’s meal. By the way, Arnold Schwarzenegger stands at 6’1″.
2. By age 12, André the Giant was too large to fit on the school bus. He was driven to school by playwright Samuel Beckett.
By age 12, André was 6’3″ and weighed 240 pounds.
3. André the Giant, 19 years old, surrounded by 10 girls in Towels (Paris, 1966), during a fashion exhibition. At 19, Andre stood at 7 feet and 4 inches tall.
4. André poses with fellow wrestlers.
5. At age 12, André was already 6 feet 3 inches tall.
6. This is what André the Giant looked like in 1967 at age 19.
The post 21+ Photos (And Facts) Of André The Giant You Have To See To Believe appeared first on Do You Remember?.