Was thinking a little bit when my dog ran over to a person and licked his face like he knew the man since his lives, the man and I had a little chat where he told me that he had a similar dog but he Died due to some disease in the intestine and what the strange thing was, Rocky(my dog) has a acute stomach problem when we go to a vet generally, is it related to his past?
Lets see some strange happenings from the past which can affect us in one or the other way
Some incidents from people who felt the strange feel
1. When my little sister was younger, she used to walk around the house with a picture frame with a picture of my great grandpa in her hands crying and saying, “I miss you Harvey.”
Harvey had died before even I was born. Other than this common occurrence, my mom told me that she would constantly say things that my great grandma Lucy would say.
2. When my son was 3, he told me that he really likes his new Daddy, he’s really nice. My husband is his one and only daddy. I asked ‘Why is that?’
He replied: ‘My old daddy was really mean. He stabbed me in the back and I died. But I really like my new daddy, he’d never do that to me.’
3. My nephew when he first began really talking in sentences told my sister and her husband that he was ‘so happy he picked them.’ And then went on to say that before he was a baby he was in a bright room and saw lots of people and he ‘picked his Mom because she had a nice face.’
4. According to my mom, when I was younger, I would tell her about how I had died in a fire a long time ago. I don’t remember that, but one of my biggest fears is my house burning down. Just being around open fire scares me.
5. Between the ages of 2 and 6, my son would tell me the same story of how he picked me to be his mother.
He said something about being with a man in a suit and picking a mother that would help him accomplish his souls mission. … We didn’t discuss spirituality … nor was he raised in any sort of religious environment.
The way he described it was that it was similar to grocery shopping, that he was in a bright room with people who were lined up like dolls, and that he picked me. The man in the suit asked him if he was sure, he replied that he was, and then he was born.
My son also had an early fascination with WWII era planes. He could identify them, their parts, what region they were used in, and the like. I still have no idea where he got that information. I’m a science gal, his dad is a math guy.
We have always called him ‘Grandpa,’ because of his peaceful and gingerly demeanor. This kid seriously has an old soul.
So are these mere myths or reality to scare us out?
Follow me on Twitter @fabAryan, facebook Fan page Aryan Dhiman
Visit Fiverr link, solutions to all your pasts, visit now, I await you