uPVC TwinSash Windows
ENCRAFT Upvc Twinsash Windows is designed to provide ultimate flexibility for fabricators and clients alike. Specially designed and manufactured using the state-of-the-art technology, TwinSash concept is unique and meets the toughest of Indian fenestration needs.
Consisting of two ENCRAFT sashes joined by a deep outer frame section, the TwinSash concept is an ideal choice of fenestration. Its design is unique yet simple, and utilises the sashes such as EN42 and EN62 from ENCRAFT systems, and requires no additional infrastructure to assemble.
ENCRAFT Twinsash window is highly resistant to corrosion and weathering. One doesn’t need to sand, treat or re-paint these windows.
The ENCRAFT TwinSash window provides the traditional look of timber without the high maintenance costs.
TwinSash Window can be customised in a range of eye-catching colours including White, Macore, Mahagony, Walnut, Rosewood, and Golden Oak and hardware.
ENCRAFT’s six-chambered Energy Plus sculptured frame is combined with a new four chambered 50mm deep flush sash. Just 62mm high, a slim sightline of 102mm is achieved. This allows the face of the profile to sit Twin with our existing 70mm energy plus outer frame.
An energy efficient alternative to timber, the TwinSash Window promises excellent insulation.
ENCRAFT TwinSash concept comes with wide range of colours and glazing options from 4mm to 2x36mm. With features like quadruple compression weather seal, security grill, flyscreen options inside, outside or in-between the two openers, they provide a very versatile uPVC window product. Excellent dust and sound proof, ENCRAFT TwinSash concept is extremely strong, durable, thermal insulator and eco-friendly.
Key features of Twinsash Windows:
- Contemporary modern soft line profile appearance
- Design compatibility with EN casement and sliding range
- 10 mm sash overlap for enhanced performance
- Integrated solution for security grill
- Latest state of the art, grey concealed glazing and weather seals
- Identically sized and interchangeable casement sashes
- Unique and efficient single glazing bead cutting method
- Choice of single or multi-point locking devices
- Build-in hardware location facility for hinges, striker etc.
- Secure hardware fitting into steel reinforcements as standard
Please get in touch with us for more details on upvc door and window systems at http://encraft.in/contact-us/ or call us on 011-40922210
The post Upvc Twinsash Windows appeared first on UPVC Windows, UPVC Doors, UPVC Window manufacturer.
This post first appeared on UPVC Windows, UPVC Doors, UPVC Window Manufacturer, please read the originial post: here