Last week, we featured a house on the water. This week, guess what? We’re doing it again. The Floating Industrial Kitchen in the photo above is from a houseboat moored in Utrecht in the Netherlands.
There are long, wraparound windows right the way along the upper floor living area, affording expansive views out across the water. The interior of the Kitchen is kitted out using reclaimed timber with bare plaster walls and hammered sheets of zinc for work surfaces. There’s good continuity and flow to the various zones within the open plan space.
The space is spare but has everything you need with some fabulous design elements. It’s extremely well laid out and very practical.
- LÄMPLIG bamboo chopping board
- Vogue pedestal pre-rinse spray
- Selected by Charlotte Perriand for Les Arcs Ski Resort, two high bar stools
- Cuisinart SM-70BC 7-quart 12-speed stand mixer, brushed chrome
- LIMOGES china teapot and warmer
- Vintage French bottle carrier (for 4 bottles)
- Sabichi stainless steel chrome whistling kettle
- ARV BRÖLLOP clear glass serving stand with lid
- Polished grey marble pestle and mortar
The post Get the look: Floating Industrial Kitchen appeared first on H is for Home Harbinger.