Designing a small bathroom for your home can be a difficult task. The biggest problem is to store all of the necessary elements in a small space without disturbing the functionality of the bathroom. Every element in the bathroom should have its own purpose and space around it so you can feel comfortable while using it. That is why a small space bathrooms are harder to arrange and make them functional. Don’t worry there is a solution for every problem and we will present you ideas to collect and make your bathroom look spacious and functional.
1. Color is very important detail when it comes to design. It can visually make your bathroom look more spacious so this is the first thing to consider when you start planing your bathroom design. For larger areas in your bathroom avoid dark colors because they will suffocate the space and make it look smaller. Choosing light and bright colors is the best option for small bathrooms.
2. Create storage space everywhere you can. Be creative and maximize the storage place in your bathroom. If you have a bathtub you can create storage space underneath the bathtub and with this you can eliminate another element in your bathroom. Also creating a build in wall shelves is a great idea and will make your bathroom design unique.
3. Use bigger mirrors for your bathroom and don’t block the windows with elements. The natural light from the windows combined with the mirrors will transform your bathroom into pleasant and positive space.
4. Closing the shower space with curtains is the biggest mistake in small bathrooms. Use clear glass instead of foggy, dark glass or curtains to extend the bathroom. This idea will visually make the space bigger.
5. Choose elements with curved edges and round design. This will free up additional space to your bathroom and the biggest advantage of this idea is that there is no more banging into edges while you are in hurry.
Combining these ideas into your small bathroom and putting your own touch in it will transform the space into functional and ideal bathroom that will satisfy all of your needs. Enjoy in our gallery and the designs that we chose for you.
The post Small Bathroom Design Tips appeared first on Creativeresidence.