I’m excited to be getting my first look at Bear’s newest mattress! It’s a hybrid construction that aims to a provide a luxurious feel. Just like the original Bear Mattress, the Bear Hybrid uses a Celliant blend in its cover, which some studies say can aid in the recovery process. This is a bed in a box mattress, so before I get a chance to test it out, I have to get it set up on the frame.
- Cover – Material is a Celliant blend. Quilted with 2 inches of hypersoft foam.
- Comfort – 3 inches of “performance” foam that has a quick response to pressure to provide some bounce to the mattress.
- Contour – 2 inches of gel memory foam that will allow the sleeper to sink into the mattress for pressure relief.
- Support – 2.5 inch layer of pocketed coils provide some support and bounce to the mattress.
- Base – 5 inches of high density poly foam that supports the layers above it and give the Bear Hybrid its shape.
- Luxury Feel – The combination of soft foams and solid support give the Bear Hybrid a luxurious feel.
- Sinkage – When first lying on the mattress I noticed I sunk pretty far into the layers.
- Pressure Relief – I’ll take a closer look at this in the full review, but just wanted to mention I didn’t feel any pressure points forming while I was lying on the mattress.
That’s it for now, stay on the lookout for my upcoming review!
The post Bear Hybrid Mattress Unboxing appeared first on Sleepopolis.
This post first appeared on Sleepopolis - Mattress Reviews, Independent & Unbi, please read the originial post: here