Are you Moving into a new into a new house or apartment? There are
some things that you can’t forget when you are getting ready to move
into your new space. You want to give your new home a through deep cleaning.
Here is a moving in checklist to guide you into creating a clean space
so that when you move into your new home it’s all tidy and organized.
If you are ever in need of a professional house cleaning company to come
in and help with you move in cleaning you can book your cleaning online
via our website or give us a call at (909) 334-1886 we would happy to
help you .
New Home Cleaning Checklist
- Go through every room of your new home and double check to make sure that
everything is accounted for, look for holes in walls, make sure all the appliances
work properly etc..
- Double check and make sure your moving company is set to arrive on the date
and time you scheduled them to come move in your furniture and other items.
- Clean & sanitize the kitchen.
- Wipe down cabinets inside & out.
- Line drawers cabinets & shelves
- Sweep & mop floors.
- Disinfect & scrub down shower doors & tubs
- Sanitize toilets inside & out
- Wipe down doors & frames
- Wipe down baseboards
- Sweep & mop floors
- Dust furniture
- Remove cobwebs from all rooms
- Dust window sills
- Clean Interior windows
This moving in checklist insures that every inch of your home gets the attention
that it needs.Who doesn’t need a fresh start? a through move in cleaning gives
new home owners and tenants a piece of mind knowing that their new living
space has been cleaned from top to bottom.
The post Moving In Checklist appeared first on .