June is National Homeownership Month, a time for American families to celebrate, share stories, and create memories for years to come. While the “American Dream” of owning a home can be a long process, families and communities are reconsidering what they want in a home due to current circumstances. As the pandemic factors in concerning the changing priorities, so do the types of homes people are looking for. More people are looking for extra space inside and outside of their homes where they can enjoyably spend more time within the confines of their property. The need for more space paves the way for working from home, e-learning, and just spending time with family.
Surveys show that real estate is ranked as one of the best investments you can make. Among reasons to celebrate, here are 5-Benefits every American homeowner should enjoy this National Homeownership Month:
1. Pride Of Ownership
- Nothing could be more enjoyable than living in a space that is uniquely yours. You can customize your home to your tastes.
2. Stronger Connection
- Homeowners have a stronger connection to their neighborhoods and are more likely to contribute to their community.
3. Comfort And Safety
- Owning a home gives you comfort, protection, and privacy. These things have become even more valuable during the recent health crisis.
4. Effective Inflation Hedge
- A property is often a good hedge against inflation. As inflation rises, so do property values. So it is a key advantage.
5. Highly Illiquid Asset
- An owned home is a tangible asset. However, while it has significant value, homeowners cannot quickly and easily sell the property without substantial depreciation.
6. High Transaction Costs
- When buying a home, the transaction costs are considerably higher. However, talking about investing in your future, the longer you’re in the house, the higher your equity will be.
No home and homeowner are the same. Everyone’s journey to homeownership is unique. Realtors, home inspectors, assistance programs, and all other roles play a part in the home buying process and making your homeowner’s success story an incredible one.
To all homeowners, take time this June to celebrate the new era of homeownership and how it has added value to your life. The National Homeownership Month is also a great opportunity to help home buyers become more informed homeowners.
If you or someone you know is looking to buy or sell and needs a home inspection in Charlotte NC or the surrounding areas, please be sure to consider AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections, Inc. In addition, you can call at (704) 774-8765 or visit our website for more information or schedule your inspection services today.
Related video you might like:
Among the many reasons you’d want to buy a home in Charlotte, AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections, Inc. will help you make your most informed decision in settling in and making sure your living experience will be an incredibly pleasant and memorable one.
We have seen many inexperienced and unreliable home inspectors leaving homebuyers and sellers a big deal of regret. Our professionals at AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections, Inc. have been dedicated to helping homeowners, home buyers, home sellers, real estate agents and the like acquire vital information about any issues and positive features of all aspects of the property they’re looking at. If you want to make the right move in one of the best places to live in the country, AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections, Inc. is your right choice to make it happen.