Companies are encouraged to create a workday event where everyone can relax and have a fun day out mingling with coworkers, clients and even the higher ups. Team buildings, wine tasting or maybe an art gallery show provide a sociable atmosphere and increase the cultural exposure of anyone attending the event.
But what activity could be more exhilarating than a good old racing sporting event? Whether it’s horses or cars, it sure does entertain and excite anybody who will be participating. The thrill, the excitement and the adrenaline that you get from this sport are something that cannot be expressed in words.
And imagine that level of fun mixed with business, such as brand build-up, client-relationship boosting and employee engagement. But where can you find the perfect place to hold such a massive event and can your company do it on your own?
Where Can You Find the Best Spots of Race Circuits in Australia?
There are almost 400 racetracks in Australia, and we can’t list them all, but we have got you some of the famous places that hold Race circuit events in Australia that your company might want to attend and have your corporate event.
Albert Park Circuit in Melbourne
- If you want a historic racecourse, the Albert Park circuit has been famous for hosting Formula One Grand Prix annually since 1996. Its history as a racecourse also dates back to the 1950s.
Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne
- Another racecourse with a rich historical background, Flemington racecourse started its operation in the 1840s! It’s home to the iconic ‘race that stops the nation’, Melbourne Cup.
- It also hosted the four-day Melbourne Cup Carnival and was listed in 2006 on the Australian National Heritage List.
Royal Randwick in Sydney
- This is the main racecourse in NSW and one of the best racecourses in the world that holds the Australian Derby for three-year-old runs.
Ascot Racecourse in Perth
- This was formerly known as the Western Australian Turf Club. It’s been in operation for over 150 years! Its best-featured race is the Perth Cup (2400 m).
Moonee Valley Racecourse in Melbourne
- Home for Cox Plate Race (2040 m) and four other Group 1 races, such as All-Star Mile, William Reid Stakes, Moir Stakes and Manikato Stakes.
Belmont Racecourse in Perth
- It has been the host of Belmont Stakes and Roma Cup. It’s primarily used as a winter racecourse and is the second largest track in Western Australia.
Warwick Farm Racecourse in Sydney
- It was the previous racecourse track for Group 1, Chipping North Stakes but then moved to Randwick in 2016. Still, it has 3 Group 2 races, including The Challenge Stakes, Warwick Stakes and Surround Stakes.
Caulfield Racecourse in Melbourne
- It’s one of Melbourne’s premier racing tracks that hosts the Caulfield Cup (2400 m) and 12 Group 1 races throughout the year.
Rosehill Gardens Racecourse
- It features function rooms and bars beside its world’s richest 2YO race, the Golden Slipper Stakes (1,200 m). Views are incredible from its three-tier grandstand.
Toowoomba Racecourse in Queensland
- It holds 45 races annually, including regular evening races under the lights and the once-a-year Toowoomba Cup.
Sports events may be held locally, nationally or internationally. Regardless of the place, it would be best if you started planning months in advance so that you’re ready when the day comes. Consider corporate hospitality event management to make it an easy, stress-free, fun corporate event.
If you want to hold a sporting event, you can check out the list of race circuits that can cater to your corporate hospitality needs. For example, the most famous Formula 1 racing event. Race car enthusiasts coming from different parts of the world come and watch this major international event in Australia. According to news sources, the Melbourne Grand Prix will hold F1 to F3 until 2035.
Tips to Consider For a Successful Sporting Event
Workplace culture is the environment in which your people work. A vibrant and welcoming culture increases employee engagement, productivity and overall job satisfaction. Employees are more likely to stay when they are happy, and everyone benefits from your staff's ongoing commitment and loyalty.
Investing in a company retreat can help build, develop and strengthen workplace culture. If you plan to hold a sporting event, here are a few tips to consider:
- Make sure you have a plan in place if you are hosting an event like this. The number of people who will be attending and participating will definitely be huge. When planning your event, remember that it’s not just about the excitement created by the race itself but also the benefit you get from social interactions made.
- It’s important to have a strategy on how you can keep the sports fans busy before, after and even during the races.
- Consider the amenities you will provide for your guests. You need to know how much space you will need to make sure that there are enough attendants in your facilities. You may want to customise the facilities depending on the kind of sports event that you are hosting.
- Be prepared. Anticipate that there are going to be changes during the event. It takes a lot of hard work to ensure everything goes smoothly. Make sure that everyone you need to help with the event knows what they need to do.
Alternatively, you can get corporate hospitality for your event. Corporate hospitality can be a great way to boost your business. If done correctly, it can create networking opportunities and generate new leads. Guests, employees and partners will have a truly unforgettable experience.
Corporate hospitality will provide premium entertainment experiences tailored to your specific needs, as well as outstanding value for your investment while delivering personalised service throughout the entire process.
Building a solid relationship with your partners or employees will boost your company’s health. And when everyone is on the same page, you can more easily surround yourself with people with the same goals. Additionally, you’ll have advocates willing to go the extra mile for you and your company because they want your business to succeed. We hope that this list and tips here have helped you provide a workday event tailored to your brand and purpose whilst having fun. Enjoy!
This post first appeared on ExpertEasy, please read the originial post: here