A few years ago I did a post on how to build a small, slanted flagpole like those seen in many RV parks, you can find links to that four part series here.
Old version- Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4
Now, I have done a video and some slight changes/improvements to the design. The biggest changes are using 1″ instead of 3/4″ Pvc Pipe and adding a solar spotlight to the back of the flagpole to keep the flag lit at night. Thanks to Chris Spencer for the idea of adding a solar light to the flag pole.
- PVC Cutter
- Drill with 1/4″ Brad point Bit
- Tape Measure
- 10 foot long piece of PVC pipe
- 2- Tee fittings
- 2 45 degree fittings
- 1 End cap
- Solar Spot Light
- Stake (piece of rebar or other)
- Hooks (clips, ties, shower curtain rings, ect.)
- Short piece of 1/2″ PVC pipe (about 6″ to 1 foot long)