Hello! My neighbor and her hubby recently celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary, so I made them this card. I looked up the color that represents the 40th Anniversary and it's Ruby Red. The Stampin' Up! color used is Cherry Cobbler with retired Tip Top Taupe. The layout on this card evolved as I played with the pieces. My original idea didn't work with the size of the flowers, so I tried a smaller flower and didn't like it, so I just moved everything around until I was content with the way it looked.
Supplies used include*:
- Paper: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler cardstock along with retired 2015-2017 Designer Series Paper.
- Stamps: Number of Years and retired hostess Morning Meadow stamp sets.
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Pads.
- Other Stuff: Big Shot, Large Number Thinlits, Pansy Punch, retired Bird Builder punch (leaves) and stitched circle die by My Favorite Things.
*All supplies by Stampin' Up! unless noted.
This 40th Anniversary Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Just Add Ink: Anniversary
- Addicted to Stamps: Flowers
- A Gem of A Challenge: Wedding or Anniversary
- Brown Sugar: Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!