Hi, I’m Alison J Prince, Last year my family took a trip to Thailand. My husband and I had wanted to do this volunteer trip with our kids for years. We headed to Chiang Mai and that’s located in the northern part of Thailand. We stayed there for a little over 3 weeks. Pomelo Travel helped us make this trip happen. Our guides, Chris and PeeTee were amazing.
They showed us the way so we could enjoy the trip.
Towards the end, we did a volunteer project up at a school.
I would vote this as a life-changing trip. We also found some things to do in Thailand with kids and are sharing those with you here.
Check Out These Things to Do in Thailand with Kids
Check out this video showing some of the things to do in Thailand with kids. BE aware…the elephants will make you want to visit Thailand!
Play with elephants: We booked a trip to play with elephants at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary through Pomelo Travel. The Elephant Jungle Sanctuary raises awareness and teaches people about the care of elephants and the plight of Asian elephants.
- Run up the Sticky Waterfall: About 60km north of Chiang Mai city, in the Sri Lanna National Park, is the Bua Tong waterfall. The Bua Tong is nicknamed the Sticky Waterfall because the water flows over tiers of limestone rocks that have a sticky feel to them and provide great traction when walking on them. Another one of the things to do in Thailand with kids can be done while you are here and that is catching Thai fish. Our boys had a grand time catching fish with cups!
- Taste new food: Sunday night market
- Buy handmade sandals: Sunday night market
- $3 foot massages: Sunday night market
- Thai fast food: – food stands along the road
- Master the art of bug catching: Everywhere!
- Count Buddhas: Bann Temples
- Learning how bathroom is written in Thai
- Cook a Thai dinner from scratch
- Jumping in puddles in a flash flood
- Catch crabs in a rice field
- Eat mango anything
- Ride in a Tuk Tuk
- Enjoy food from a personal Thai chef
- Making a leaf hat with a huge banana leaf
- Volunteer in the schools
- Posing for pictures again and again
These are just some of the things to do in Thailand with kids!
The post Things to Do in Thailand with Kids | Our Family Trip to Thailand appeared first on How Does She.