Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword July 17 2019 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword July 17 2019 Answers
- Newly-wed holding flower in restaurant
- Left port carrying full cargo
- Male in lather replaced such underwear?
- Sportsmen who are paid for writing? Not quite
- A lean cop busted a notorious gangster
- Bonuses for actors in crowd scenes
- Audible river quarter
- An instrument Edward desecrated
- Security group getting nothing for so long
- Fruit that makes dog rave
- Move the work period
- Birds a sailor throws around
- Old soldier – or cadet being trained
- Pole gets allowed outside some time before Easter
- Disconcert rodent with title it lost
- Surgeon who's on the switchboard?
- Magazine articles held by William Morris
- Bird table – or hut that's rebuilt
- Insincere support provided by civil peers
- Falls that can impair one's vision
- Cultivating fruit? Good!
- Epistle from landlord?
- Monster one may read about in Mother Goose
- Wine from the East Indies?
The post Best Daily Cryptic Crossword July 17 2019 Answers appeared first on BestCrosswordsAnswers.com.