Please find below all the: Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 16 2018 Answers. This is a daily crossword puzzle available worldwide for all the crossword aficionados and has many interesting and challenging crossword clues. In case you are stuck on a specific clue then please click on any of the clues below in order to show the full answer. This site is updated every single day with all the Best Daily Cryptic Crossword Answers so make sure to bookmark our website for future reference!
Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 16 2018 Answers
- Bird to measure plant
- Sit on mud awkwardly and get off
- Press club
- Dance band leader meets everybody
- Exaggerate term of imprisonment
- The loud beat changed quickly
- My bases perhaps in ambassador's residence
- A little lower – a little lower than the knee
- Top tennis player so we hear is to step down
- Animal not quite in love with film star
- Pitiful tea bellman prepared
- Start to cross leg perhaps shin up?
- Animal to upset King Arthur's city
- Burden a person usually carries
- It's mixed in a pot to drink
- Making a racket one is thrown out
- Painful exclamation suppressed by the French is disreputable
- Landseer unlikely to paint this sort of picture?
- A miser deployed lots of soldiers
- A grizzly youngster?
- Sporting venue taking an age to erect
- Criminal fight with swords
- Observe a defect
The post Best Daily Cryptic Crossword December 16 2018 Answers appeared first on BestCrosswordsAnswers.com.