Aired Thursday, 25 August 2016, 4:00 PM ET
Life is challenging, relationships more so. In this interview, author and sex and relationships expert Carl Frankel discusses how to manage the inevitable conflicts in your Relationship and co-create a connection that’s built on a positive attitude and skillful communicating.
* Why is relationship harmony so difficult to achieve?
* What are the most common mistakes partners make?
* What are the best ways to create a happier, better partnership?
* Why did you call your book “Love and the More Perfect Union?”
* What are the different ‘rooms’ in a relationship?
* What’s the best way to handle anger in a relationship
About the Guest Carl Frankel
Carl Frankel is a writer and journalist specializing in sex and relationships. For his most recent book, Secrets of the Sex Masters, he interviewed sixteen of the world’s best sex teachers and, in partnership with them, turned the interviews into chapters providing guidance on subjects such as genital anatomy, extended orgasm, Tantra, oral sex, touch, and sex and shame. Secrets of the Sex Masters has received the 2015 Book of the Year prize from AASECT (the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists).
Frankel’s 2013 book, Love and the More Perfect Union: Six Keys to Relationships Bliss, provides a unique take on relationship challenges and opportunities. It “creatively combines established principles of relationship happiness with an original and useful map and model” (Dr. Jamie Turndorf, couples therapist).
Contact: Via website web form.
Giveaways: http://tinyurl.com/Carlsfreegift. Free PDF of Love and the More Perfect Union.