Do you feel embarrassed due to the Stretch marks? Don’t be, because you are not alone. Stretch Marks are very common in both men and women. They are often seen in women post pregnancy or growth post puberty. They can also appear post weight loss or gain.
Stretch Marks Treatment in Hyderabad
Oliva Clinics bring the next generation Secret RF for treating stretch marks in both men and women. Secret RF is a bipolar micro needling Radio Frequency procedure makes stretch marks disappear and one can see these clear visible results in just 4 to 8 sessions of Secret treatment. The sessions are spaced at a gap of 1 month.
The Secret RF treatment is a complete non-invasive procedure that makes the stretch marks disappear from the tummy, thighs, upper arms, buttocks, back, and breasts.
The many benefits of Secret RF are:
Listed below are prominent reasons that make Secret RF the best treatment for Stretch Marks Removal:
- It reduces the appearance of stretch marks in just few sessions
- Safe for all skin colors and types
- Stimulates skin collagen and elastin production
- Reduces stretch marks, both new and old
- Minimal or no down time considering the skin sensitivity
- No tell-a-tale signs post procedure
Flawless clear skin with no stretch marks is just a call away; book your appointment today. Call Now on 040 – 44757575
The Oliva Clinics Difference:
- Stringent protocols and set tested guidelines followed for every client
- Expert cosmetic dermatologists with decades of collective experience
- USFDA approved equipment- safe, non-surgical, non-invasive
- Every skin is different, so customized treatment for every client
- Discreet, dignified, and confidential service with individual personal consultation room assigned
- State-of-the-art facilities with relaxing and peaceful ambience
The Secret RF treatment is exclusively available at Hyderabad centres of Oliva Clinics. What are you waiting for? Call Now on 040 – 44757575.
This post first appeared on Best Source For Tips On Skin Care, Acne, Hair Loss, please read the originial post: here