Omega Rejuvenol is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy aging. But given all its claimed benefits, it might be a good option for people of all ages. This supplement should be able to improve all aspects of health, and its effects should be easy to notice.
Omega Rejuvenol is supposedly very beneficial for the skin, so it should help users keep a youthful appearance for longer. But while its effects might be very easy to notice, they also take a very long time to manifest.
Since this product is not destined for a specific health issues and acts over the entire body, evaluating its benefits is not an easy task for the users.
Anti-aging supplements generate their effects slowly, so users can’t possibly notice improvements in short periods of time.
Customer reviews for this kind of products are never very telling, so they can only be evaluated based on the quality of their ingredients.
Next, we’ll have a look at their potential benefits, and find out if the claims made by the manufacturing company are actually true.
What is Omega Rejuvenol?
This supplement is available as soft gel capsules, and it’s manufactured by Primal Force, a company based in Florida. It has been available for a few years now, and it’s one of the many products offered by the company.
Primal Force was founded in 2006, and in these 10 years it has managed to develop an impressive number of supplements, addressing both general health and specific affections. From anti-aging and immunity to sleep and memory, this company has a product for all types of health concerns.
All the products are presented on the company website, which we appreciate given the manner in which many other supplement manufacturers choose to market their products.
Often times each supplement has its own website and potential customers don’t have any information on the company or the other products available. But in this case, visitors have access to most of the details that normally interest them, both on the product and the company.
Since Omega Rejuvenol doesn’t have an entire website to itself, it has a very short presentation. But it includes most of the information which potential clients need to make an informed decision.
The company doesn’t waste visitors’ time with exaggerated claims and promises and lets them know what they can reasonably expect from the product.
Omega Rejuvenol is supposed to support healthy levels of blood sugar and cholesterol, to balance blood pressure, to protect the heart and lungs, and to improve skin health and vision.
It should also increase the flexibility of joins (which is very helpful for those who suffer from arthritis) and even improve mental functions. And lastly, it’s claimed that Omega Rejuvenol can protect and even lengthen telomeres.
This is a very interesting claim, because if the supplement really does have this property, it can effectively slow down the aging process.
Telomeres are structures found at the end of chromosomes (which contain DNA), protecting them from sticking to one another. But this is not their only purpose.
They contain a single DNA sequence repeated over 3,000 times, and they’re very important in the cell division process. For successful cell division, the DNA must be replicated in its entirety. Without it, the cell is unable to develop correctly. But with each replication, the chromosomes lose some of their lengths.
This can affect DNA, which can end up losing genes, causing the cell to develop abnormally. But if the chromosomes are protected by telomeres, these structures are the only ones affected.
The DNA stays intact, and the new cell develops properly. But as telomeres are slowly shortened, less and less cells develop properly, and this is what causes aging. If Omega Rejuvenol can have even the slightest effect over telomeres, its benefits are massive.
But unfortunately, some of the information that many potential clients consider essential has been left out from the presentation of the product. For example, we don’t know where this product is manufactured.
Since the company itself is based in Florida, we could easily assume that the product is manufactured in the US. But nothing is mentioned on the subject, and the label of the product doesn’t offer this information either. Still, we appreciate that the label is available for viewing.
This is always extremely helpful, and by far the most important piece of information that potential clients might have access to. Especially when it comes to health products that are only available through the internet.
Also, it’s not mentioned if Omega Rejuvenol (or any of the other products) are manufactured in an FDA approved facility. Supplements never require FDA approval, but knowing they’re produced in best conditions offers customers piece of mind.
FDA approval guarantees that the ingredients keep their properties and that they’ll offer the claimed benefits, but unfortunately we don’t know if this is the case for this particular supplement. Also, lack of FDA registration is another sign that the product is not manufactured in the US.
Of course, this doesn’t mean that it doesn’t contain high-quality ingredients or that it’s not manufactured in great conditions. But knowing that a product is manufactured locally would be very reassuring.
Does Omega Rejuvenol really work?
This product has many customer reviews, but just as expected, they’re mixed. Some clients claim that Omega Rejuvenol has increased their level of energy after a few months of usage, along with improving their mental functions.
Others state that the product has made their skin look better, so the product can indeed generate the benefits promised by the company. But of course, other customers state that they haven’t noticed any changes, not even after weeks of use.
Does this mean that the product only works in some cases? It’s very difficult to say because it’s designed to be slow acting.
Some might notice changes in a few days, others after a couple of weeks, and some might have to wait for months to see the slightest improvement. This is how this kind of product works, and it can only be fully evaluated after about a year of usage.
Furthermore, some users might not be able to tell if Omega Rejuvenol is working even if it does so very well. Those who suffer from the issues that it addresses directly (discomfort in the joints or high blood pressure) will surely notice improvements if the supplement works well in their cases.
But those who are not affected by these issues and have an optimal level of energy won’t notice any changes. Which again, makes it very difficult to evaluate. And of course, for some users, it won’t generate any benefits at all.
Judging by the ingredients this is not likely to happen, but after all Omega Rejuvenol is only a supplement, and each user will react differently to it. This is a risk with all products of this type, so users must have reasonable expectations.
And they also have to commit to using their supplement of choice for long periods of time, because otherwise they might miss on some amazing benefits.
In the case of Omega Rejuvenol, the proper dosage is 1 capsule a day. This is not made clear on the official website of the company, but a one month’s supply contains 30 capsules. It’s safe to assume that one capsule a day is more than enough for the product to generate its benefits.
What are the ingredients of Omega Rejuvenol?
Thankfully, the website displays the label of the product and a detailed description of the ingredients. The company calls them “rejuvenators”, and they’re supposed to be very easily absorbed by the body. These are vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin K2, calamarine oil, krill oil, tocotrienols, and tocopherols.
There are also a number of additives, all of them completely safe. Of course, because of the oils, the product is not fir for vegetarian diets.
- Vitamin A is essential for the proper development and health of the skin, eyes and many other parts of the body. It’s used as a treatment for many different conditions, but mostly for those that affect the skin and eyes. It’s not proven as an effective treatment for any of them, but it works well as a prevention measure. Studies show that vitamin A can decrease the risk of developing cataracts and other diseases the affect the eyes, and even some forms of cancer. And even if it’s not proven as effective in skin conditions, its positive effects on the skin are well known. This is why it’s included in almost all anti-aging products and skin moisturizers. It’s certainly a good choice for a supplement that promotes healthy aging, and it alone supports a number of the claims made by the company for Omega Rejuvenol. This supplement really can improve skin health while promoting good vision, just as promised.
- Next we have vitamin D3, which promotes healthy bones and muscle tissue. This vitamin is essential for the proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and most people lack it for long periods during the year. This is because vitamin D is only produced by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight, so during winter supplementing it is almost mandatory. This ingredient backs the claim that Omega Rejuvenol can improve the condition of joints, so it’s a great addition to the supplement.
- Vitamin K, on the other hand, plays an essential role in blood clotting. Lacking it in proper amounts can cause bleeding disorders. At the same time, it’s able to prevent osteoporosis, a condition that is very common in post-menopausal women. Not all forms of Vitamin K will do that, but Omega Rejuvenol includes it as vitamin K2, which is scientifically proven as effective. And it also benefits the skin, which is why it’s included in many beauty products. Just like the previous ingredients, vitamin K backs the claims made for this product, and so do the next substances on the list.
- Calamarine oil is very rich in omega-3 fatty acids, more specifically DHA and EPA. These acids are extremely important for health, and calamarine oil is one of the best sources available. DHA and EPA protect the heart and decrease the level of cholesterol, preventing cardiovascular affections. It has been scientifically proven that these acids effectively decrease the risk of heart attack and stroke. And the benefits don’t stop here. Omega-3 fatty acids also decrease discomfort in the joints and have a positive effect on mood. Again, this is what the company behind Omega Rejuvenol claims that the supplement can do, and they’re right to do so. Also, omega-3 acids can protect the brain, preventing dangerous affections like Alzheimer’s and dementia, and the list goes on and on. These substances have a positive impact on all aspects of health, and lacking them can cause severe problems.
- And while calamarine oil contains omega-3 acids in high amounts, krill oil might be even better. This oil contains the same acids, but many believe that in includes them in higher concentrations. Also, krill oil contains astaxanthin, which is the most powerful natural antioxidant. Like all antioxidants, this substance protects the cells from damage and can prevent dangerous age-related affections, but it’s much more effective than similar substances. On top of that, astaxanthin also promotes joint, eye and skin health, and can improve energy levels. And Omega Rejuvenol doesn’t only include it as part of the krill oil, but as a complex obtained from various sources, all of them natural.
- Lastly, we have tocotrienols and tocopherols, compounds that are better known as vitamin E. This substance is a powerful antioxidant, and it’s involved in many processes that are essential for health. There is evidence that it can help treat degenerative brain conditions and heart disorders, among many other affections. It’s also very beneficial for skin and eyes, so like all the other ingredients in Omega Rejuvenol, it proves that the supplement can do what it’s claimed.
Is Omega Rejuvenol Safe?
Since this product contains a blend of vitamins, oils and antioxidants, it should be very safe for health if used as recommended. It must be kept in mind that vitamins can become dangerous when ingested in high amounts.
These substances are powerful and can generate unexpected side effects if users are not careful with the dosage.
Which is why Omega Rejuvenol should not be used without doctor’s approval by those who suffer from any health condition or by those who are already using a vitamin complex.
As beneficial as vitamins are, each of them has the potential to worsen various health conditions. And combining this supplement with a vitamin complex that contains similar ingredients could have the user ingesting them in amounts that are high enough to cause damage.
Also, Omega Rejuvenol should not be used along medication without professional advice. Vitamins seem harmless but they do interact with medication, and this can cause very serious problems.
This product decreases blood pressure and cholesterol levels, but this doesn’t mean that it can be combined with medication for these affections.
It might have the exact opposite effect in these cases, so professional advice is mandatory. And this is very easy to achieve even before purchasing the product, as the full label is displayed on the website.
What are the benefits of Omega Rejuvenol?
Omega Rejuvenol should indeed protect the heart, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol levels, promote healthy eyesight and skin, and improve mood. In other words, it should be able to do what the manufacturer promises.
The ingredients have obviously been chosen as to be beneficial in these areas of health in particular. But their benefits go much further than that, as all of them are able to protect the body starting at a cellular level.
Omega Rejuvenol should decrease its users’ risk of developing Alzheimer’s, dementia, cancer and many other life-threatening affections. This supplement does exactly what an anti-aging product should, and it might be one of the best options available at the moment.
Why choose Omega Rejuvenol?
This supplement contains quality ingredients, each of them with endless benefits. It should be able to help most of its users and it’s not likely to cause side effects when consumed in the proper amounts.
The product is fit for users of all ages, as it can both prevent and relieve many health problems. Also, trying it doesn’t come with any risks, as the company offers a money back guarantee for all the products. And it’s not the usual 30-day guarantee, but a “no time limit” guarantee.
Clients can return their last purchases at any time, and the company will refund both the price of the product and the shipping fees.
This is the best return policy we’ve ever come across, and since there aren’t any complaints regarding refunds, we can assume that that company fulfills it.
Also, the products can be returned in any state, so the clients can test them by consuming the entire content of the bottles and still receive refunds.
Where can I buy Omega Rejuvenol?
Omega Rejuvenol is only available through the official website of the company, and occasionally on Amazon. A bottle containing 1 month’s supply is available for $49.95 plus shipping and handling, but a larger package is available at discount price.
A set of 3 bottles sells for $134.88 (plus shipping), but those who are interested in testing the product over an extended period of time can enroll in the auto-shipping programs.
This will have them receiving a package containing 3 bottles every 3 months, with the largest discount available. In this case, the price of the package is $119.88 and delivery is free.
And considering that the refund policy has no time limits, the larger package (with or without auto-shipping) seems to be the best options for those who want to evaluate this product properly.
Because of its nature, Omega Rejuvenol is not likely to start generating positive changes from the first weeks of use. New clients should try it for at least a few months before deciding if it can help in their specific situations.
Omega Rejuvenol is a good source of omega-3 acids, vitamins, and antioxidants. Despite being presented as an anti-aging supplement, this product can be very beneficial for people of all ages. It works both as a treatment and a prevention measure, so it can help even the healthiest of its users.
The post Omega Rejuvenol Reviews | Does it Work or Scam? appeared first on Diets USA Magazine.