Classic American Potato Salad
- 6 Potatoes
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Black Olives, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Radishes
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Celery Stalks, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnishing
- Take 6 potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes.
- Add potatoes cubed and in a pan and boil until soft.
- When potatoes boiled drain water. Transfer potatoes in a bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, 2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- In this mixture add onion, celery, radishes and potatoes.
- Take 3 boiled eggs and dice the eggs. Keep one egg for garnishing.
- Add eggs into mixture and gently fold.
- For garnishing on top of salad put egg slices and sprinkle paprika.
- Keep salad in a refrigerator for an hour.
This post first appeared on Health And Beauty Tips, please read the originial post: here