Mocha Truffle is my hot american drink with its popularity spread worldwide. So I decided to make Mocha Truffle Cheesecake Recipe, A healthy Low Carb Recipe to celebrate this Christmas. I created this rich dessert. Its brownie-like crust and creamy mocha layer really hit the spot. It's excellent for get-togethers to make it rich and delicious treat.
100% would make again
Prep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min. + chilling
1 package (18-1/4 ounces) devil's food cake mix
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 to 3 Tablespoons Instant Coffee granules
2 packages (8 ounces each) Cream Cheese, softened
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
2 cups (12 ounces) Nestlé® Tollhouse® Semi-Sweet Morsels, melted and cooled
3 to 6 tablespoons instant coffee granules
1/4 cup hot water
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1/2 teaspoon almond extractDirections
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, butter, egg and coffee granules until well blended. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk and melted chips. Dissolve coffee granules in water. Add coffee to cream cheese mixture. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Chill overnight.
- Just before serving, in a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar and extract until stiff peaks form. Spread over top of cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-16 servings.
- 1 serving (1 slice) equals 484 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 389 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Keep Visiting Gourmet Recipes Love Blog for Delicious Christmas Treat as well as gourmet food Recipes.
This post first appeared on Gourmet Food Recipes,Easy Gourmet Recipes & Health, please read the originial post: here