Here’s my weekly post sharing about what’s going on in the world of RecipeGirl, as well as some fun links to things I’ve come across lately. So here it goes: following are 10 things to share with you this week- everything from recipes to shopping to a few fun articles and more. There are a few affiliate links included here and there. Enjoy!
Favorite Fall Dinner Recipes:
- This Orange Cranberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe is great to make for the fall holidays or any time of year!
- Cranberry Roast Beef is such a nice dinner recipe to make in the fall season.
- Chicken with Cider and Bacon Sauce is one of our favorite recipes to make for dinner.
- Cranberry Pork Tenderloin is a delicious, fall-themed dinner recipe!
- These Grilled Pork Chops are so delicious with a maple cranberry glaze.
- Cranberry Chicken is a super simple, four ingredient dinner recipe.
- Cider Roasted Chicken is a beautiful dinner recipe to make in the chilly fall months.
- Cape Cod Cranberry Meatloaf is a great comfort food recipe!
Fun Shopping Finds:
- My friend bought this gorgeous lace shirt. I love it!
- Here’s a very cute purse! (two colors on sale)
- I like that you can wear this button-down corduroy shirt as a light jacket. (cheap!)
- I feel like these lounge pants would be my go-to comfy pants all fall/winter long.
- Love this sweater in berry or green. It would be cute for the holidays!
- These black and white western boots are super adorable at a nice price!
- This crocodile faux leather blazer is super cool!
- Here’s a tunic top that is perfect for wearing around the house in the fall/winter! (sale)
Instagram accounts to follow:
- Follow @Make.Life.Happen for content shared about two adorable dogs: Poundcake and Milkshake.
- Follow @Dessertribe for delicious dessert videos!
What I’m watching and reading:
- I watched the Sebastian Maniscalco movie: About My Father (Netflix). It’s a semi-fictional portrayal of the comedian’s life and relationship with his father, who is played by Robert Deniro. I loved it!
- My book blogging sister recommended her latest 5-star review book to me: The Vaster Wilds by Lauren Groff. Here’s Amazon’s description: A servant girl escapes from a colonial settlement in the wilderness. She carries nothing with her but her wits, a few possessions, and the spark of god that burns hot within her. What she finds in this terra incognita is beyond the limits of her imagination and will bend her belief in everything that her own civilization has taught her.
Fun Recipes I’ve spotted on the internet this week:
- This Mediterranean Charcuterie Board looks fun to make for a party.
- I want to make these Everything But the Bagel Chicken Bites. Yum!
- These Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting look pretty delicious!
- Who wants to join me in sampling a Caramel Apple Cider Martini?
Here’s what’s going on in my life:
- Fall has definitely arrived in the Northwest! We’ve had quite a bit of rain and cool weather. I love it! Since getting back from my vacation, I’ve been getting back into the swing of things with long walks and the gym.
- I made some Pumpkin Turkey Chili with Pumpkin Cornbread this week. Yum!
- I’ve been thinking about participating in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Cancer Walk sometime next year. Now I just need to put together a team to do it with me. Please let me know if this is something you have done before and what the experience was like!
Catch up on food-related news of the week:
- New Cookbook Release: Brilliant Bites- 75 Amazing Small Bites for Any Occasion by Maegan Brown. This is my friend Maegan’s latest cookbook! Maegan is the author of the website TheBakerMama.com. She is a great friend, and she shares the best recipes! From Amazon: Maegan shares her tips for effortless, stress-free, and foolproof entertaining with 75 small bites with big flavor for easy grazing. She has created and curated appetizers that are visually exciting and deliciously enticing for family-friendly entertaining, parties and special occasions, breakfast and brunch, snacks and meals, dessert, and her specialty—holiday-themed bites.
- Taylor Swift inspires Heinz to create a custom sauce.
- Fast food workers in California will earn $20/hr in 2024.
- Yelp named the best taco spot in America is in Nevada!
Products I’m loving:
- Love this little mini bluetooth speaker. I’m thinking it would be a great holiday gift for the right person!
- If you like to go to concerts or sporting events, this is a great “stadium-approved size” clear purse (cheap!)
- Look for pumpkin spiced pumpkin seeds at Trader Joe’s. They’re amazing added to salads!
- Getting personalized golf balls made is the perfect gift for the golf lover in your life!
- I love the idea of starting a daily gratitude journal to remind me of how lucky I am to have such a good life!!
- Look for Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Nonfat Greek Yogurt. I love the NOOSA brand pumpkin yogurt, but it’s full of calories and fat. The TJ’s version is pretty tasty, and it’s a good sub for NOOSA!
- We sure love our hot tub, but here’s a less expensive option for a hot tub that looks cool and has good reviews!
- If I had known about this outdoor instant pop up shelter tent when my son was playing fall/winter outdoor sports, I would have gotten it. What a great way to stay out of the wind/rain/snow and still watch your kids play sports!!
Let’s bake a fall dessert!
- Maple Snickerdoodles are much like classic snickerdoodle cookies but they are flavored with maple syrup!
- Apple Cinnamon Upside Down Cake is a wonderful fall cake recipe.
- Maple Custard Bread Pudding is a delicious twist on classic bread pudding!
Next Week’s Recipes:
- On RecipeGirl: 3-Cheese Baked Ziti, Plum Cobbler and Blueberry-Coconut Banana Bread
- On RecipeBoy: Maple Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- On RecipesForHolidays: 25 Favorite Cookie Recipes for National Homemade Cookies Day (today!)
Have a wonderful week!
The post 10 Things to Share #51 appeared first on Recipe Girl®.