Promo: Use the discount code 2017 on our website for a 20% discount for 5 or more and 30% discount for 10 or more ebooks.
Three new titles have been added to the 2017 edition of GIDEON ebooks.
- GIDEON Guide to Outbreaks
- GIDEON Guide to Cross Border Infections
- GIDEON Guide to Surveys
These are the most comprehensive sources on Infectious Diseases outbreaks / Cross Border Infections / Surveys in the world.
The 2017 edition of GIDEON ebooks has expanded all content, graphs, maps and references based on extensive updates in the GIDEON web application, including new tables for outbreaks and surveys.
A few of the iconic ebooks in this series:
- Infectious Diseases of the World – provides a review of every human infectious disease in the world, including disease distribution maps.
- Global status of [any infectious disease] – the perfect reference source for Clinicians and Epidemiologists.
- E-books which provide detailed and up-to-date information on every anti-infective drug and vaccine – key references for every health-care worker.
- A complete encyclopedia of all human bacteria and yeasts – a must for any laboratory or health-care student.
Available for purchase through:
- Ebsco ebooks
- Proquest ebrary
- Google Play
The post New GIDEON eBooks and release of 2017 Edition appeared first on GIDEON - Global Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology Network.
This post first appeared on Blog - GIDEON - Global Infectious Diseases And Epidemiology Network, please read the originial post: here