The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supervising and Supporting Care Staff
- Carrying out assessments and introductory visits to families
- Conducting Customer reviews
- Interviewing potential Care Staff
- Providing training to Care Staff
- Liaising with families
- Liaising with the HSE, Primary Care Teams (PHNs; O/Ts etc.)
- Out of Hours On Call Support on a rostered basis
A Nurse Supervisor should have a nursing qualification and be registered (in any division) on the live register of NMBI. An excellent standard of English is required, with effective verbal and written communication skills. A good understanding of IT systems is also required as the role requires an amount of office based reporting and follow-up.
Previous experience working in Home Care would be desirable for this role. Applicants must have a full driving licence and their own car. Applicants must supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
The Nurse Supervisor will report to the General Manager, Bluebird Care (Dublin North) and will be based in our office in Swords.
The post Qualified Nurse Supervisor Required appeared first on Bluebird Care.