In This Article
- What is Formulyst?
- How Does It Work?
- Where To Buy
What is Formulyst?
Formulyst pertains to a premium skincare brand that promises not long-term skincare benefits instead of short-term results. It consists of products that are clinically-formulated, developed, and approved by Skin specialists to give you the skin that looks and feels healthy and beautiful. These products include facial cleansers, moisturizers, serums, and eye creams. All of them are manufactured and sold in the US and Canada.
Who is the manufacturer of Formulyst?
Formulyst is a skincare brand by a US-based company of the same name. Their philosophy is to create products that help treat skin issues right at their root cause instead of just covering them up.
They believe in long-term solutions and not just quick fixes that don’t really solve the problem. The team behind the products offered by the brand all came from the dermatology world, making them knowledgeable in what works and what doesn’t.
What are the active ingredients used in Formulyst?
Formulyst products employ a unique combination of only the most effective skincare ingredients available. These include:
- Hyaluronic Acid – This compound helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping up the skin. It does so by attracting moisture to the skin and trapping it to ensure long-lasting moisturization. The moisturizing effects of hyaluronic acid is discussed in this by this book chapter from Harry’s Cosmeticology 9th Edition.
- Ferulic Acid – This compound is widely regarded for its ability to delay skin aging, provide protection against UV-induced damage, and brighten the skin. These properties, along with others, are discussed in this 2018 review article from Skin Pharmacology and Physiology.
- Ceramides – Ceramides are natural components of the epidermis, where their main function is to form the skin’s protective barrier. Topically-applied ceramides, meanwhile, improves skin hydration and prevents moisture loss, according to this 2018 study from Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology.
- Vitamin B3 – Also known as niacinamide, this vitamin produces several skin improvement effects, as reported by this 2005 article from Dermatologic Surgery. Such effects include 1) reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentations, redness, and, yellowing; 2) improvement of skin firmness and elasticity; and 3) intense skin moisturization.
- Vitamin C – This antioxidant vitamin has plenty of skincare and overall health benefits, according to this article from the Oregon State University. The most noted of these skin benefits is its ability to protect the skin against oxidative damage and to induce collagen formation.
- Vitamin E – This fat-soluble vitamin also offers some antioxidant protection on top of its numerous benefits like skin nourishing and moisturizing effects. To learn more about the benefits of this important vitamin, check out this report from the Journal of Molecular Medicine.
- It makes use of a potent mix of tried-and-tested skincare ingredients.
- Helps solve skin issues right at their root cause.
- Claims to promise long-term solutions and not just quick fixes to your skin problems.
- It has the right products for all types of skin.
- It is developed and approved by dermatologists.
- This brand is more expensive than others; so far this is the only major disadvantage of the product.
How does Formulyst work?
Formulyst works by assigning a targeted skincare regimen to each skin profile and skin concerns. When used and followed as instructed, the products on your regimen will work together to treat the skin issues you have and give you visible results after just a few weeks.
What are the advantages of using Formulyst?
What are the disadvantages of using Formulyst?
Is it worth buying Formulyst?
Users who have tried Formulyst have only good things to say about the brand. According to the majority of them, they are incredibly impressed on how effective the products work and how fast it produces results.
Q: How much is Formulyst?
A: The price range for Formulyst products is $29 to $129. The shipping fee is $12.95 or free of charge for orders over $79.95 in the US and Canada.
Q: Who should use Formulyst?
A: Formulyst is recommended for anyone who wishes to improve the health and appearance of their skin. Whether you have skin issues or you just want to maintain your skin’s health and beauty, Formulyst has the right products for your needs.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Formulyst?
A: So far, there haven’t been any major side effects associated with Formulyst. This is not to say that the risk of side effects is zero. If you have sensitive skin, problematic skin, or a history of allergy to any of the ingredients used, it is advised to consult your dermatologist before using any of the products.
Q: How should you use/apply Formulyst?
Formulyst offers plenty of products that have their respective instructions for use. Check the label for the steps.
Q: Does Formulyst have a return policy?
A: Customers who won’t be satisfied with any of Formulyst’s products for any reason may ask for a refund. The product/s must be returned within 31 days from the date of purchase. Shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
Our skin needs change as we age. What works when you were in your 20s might not be as effective in your 40s. Thus, your skin concerns must be addressed using a skincare regimen tailored to your current needs.
That’s what Formulyst is all about. Their products are formulated to work together to get rid of your specific skin concerns safely and effortlessly. If you haven’t tried their formulas, now may be the right time to do so.
The post Formulyst Reviews – Should You Trust This Product? appeared first on - The Beauty Insiders.