Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Overview:
Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser, USD 24 for 6.7 fl oz bottle, is described as a gentle no-rinse cleanser that can remove makeup, dirt, and oil while maintaining the moisture balance of the skin. Tired of harsh and ineffective cleansers? You should take a look at this Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser review!
About Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
Avene is a skin care brand that is known for producing sterile cosmetics. These are skincare solutions that can preserve its efficacy and stability even without the use of unwanted preservatives and harmful chemicals. The company has been in the industry for over 270 years.
Based on the claims of the company, Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion can:
- Retain the moisture balance of the skin.
- Remove the dirt, oil and makeup residue on the skin.
- Relieve itching, dryness, stinging, and burning post-treatment of the skin.
- Calm irritated skin.
- Soothe inflammation.
Read more of this review to know more!
What Are The Ingredients In Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser?
Some of the key Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser ingredients in the cleanser are as follows:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: This spring water is found in all of the formulations from Avene. It is well known for its ability to heal irritated, blemished and inflamed skin. This water can help reduce irritation, calm the skin and speed its healing. More than that, it can also moisturize and hydrate the skin.
- Serine: This is a type of amino acid and is known for its ability to promote collagen synthesis and maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- Coco-Glucoside: This plays several roles in skin care ingredients including conditioner, emulsifier, and foaming agent.
Directions To Use:
To make the most out of the cleanser, apply a dime-sized amount of Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion into your cheeks and face, focusing on the eye area. You can use a fingertips or cotton pads in applying the cleanser. Massage into the skin using circular motions. Do not rinse. Pat your skin to facilitate absorption.
- The cleanser is free of soap.
- It can also work as a post-treatment care.
- It contains Avene’s prized ingredient which is the Thermal Spring Water.
- The cleanser contains alcohol.
- Many reviews claim that the product caused acne breakouts.
- The product is a bit expensive.
- The product does not contain any other cleansing ingredient other than the Thermal Spring Water.
Does Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Have Any Side-effects?
Due to the alcohol content of the cleanser, you may experience as one of the Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser side-effects. Some reviews claim that the cleanser caused acne breakouts.
Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Customer Reviews:
Take a look at these Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser reviews:
- “I have repurchased this several times and used it twice daily. It is so gentle, doesn’t irritate my mild rosacea OR Makes ME BREAKOUT. But, the biggest plus for me is that it doesn’t leave a film – unlike the La Roche Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser or the Cerave Hydrating Cleanser (both lotion cleansers similar in price). I tend to buy when it’s on sale, paying €9 ish for a 200ml bottle. I find that using so many actives in my serums and treatments, that my skin thanks me for a gentle cleanser.” –aimeet1984 on Makeupalley
- “I decided to buy this product and try it out as I was suffering from a very rare, but minor breakout – but in all honesty, I bought it because I like to try out new things. I have combination acne-prone skin, but I rarely break out massively like I just did after this purchase. After 3 weeks using this product morning and evening, I have come to the decision to stop using this – I simply do not believe that my skin is “purging” from this product and I am even more convinced that this product has brought my skin into the worst condition in the history of my life when I see what minerals this product contains.’ –CNBlue on Makeupalley
This Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser claims to completely get rid of makeup, oil and dirt in the skin and calm and soothe inflamed and irritated skin. However, the cleanser contains alcohol which may cause dryness and breakouts.
The post Eau Thermale Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion Review: Is It Safe And Effective? appeared first on .