EltaMD AM Therapy Moisturizer Overview:
EltaMD AM Therapy Moisturizer, USD 32.50 for 1.7 fl oz pump bottle, claims to be a long-lasting daily moisturizer that can keep the Skin moisturized all day. Read EltaMD AM Therapy Moisturizer review and know more about this product!
About EltaMD AM Therapy Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
For over 25 years, EltaMD Skin care is a Swiss-American Skincare Company has been delivering and formulating sunscreens and other skincare products that are being recommended and used by health and skin care professionals all over the world. The company is dedicated to delivering the best products that their patrons can use.
As per their claims, the EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer can:
- Stimulate skin cells.
- Boost the moisture retention and absorption capabilities of the skin.
- Promotes faster skin cell turnover for smoother and younger looking skin.
- Keep skin moisturized all throughout the day.
- Brighten the complexion and even out skin tone.
- Make skin appear more radiant.
Continue reading because there are lot more things that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In EltaMD AM Therapy Moisturizer?
Some of the EltaMD AM Therapy Moisturizer ingredients are as follows:
- Niacinamide: This is vitamin B3 and is known for its ability to restore the health and beauty of the skin. It has been proven to minimize the size of pores, even out the skin tone and diminish the look of wrinkles and fine lines as well as improve the look of dull skin.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract: This extract contains salicylic acid that is considered to be a natural exfoliant. It can help slough dead skin cells from the surface and unclog the pores. It also facilitates the formation of new skin cells.
- Allantoin: This softens and protects the skin while actively soothing any inflammation or irritation. It also encourages cell regeneration to keep skin healthy and beautiful. Lastly, it helps to stimulate not just the growth but healing of the skin as well.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply the EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer to cleansed skin. Make sure to apply the moisturizer while the skin is still a bit moist. Use this only in the morning.
- The formulation is oil-free.
- It is also lightweight, noncomedogenic and easily absorbed by the skin.
- It delivers long-lasting hydration to the skin.
- The moisturizer contains phenoxyethanol.
- The formulation needs more antioxidants aside from vitamin C and niacinamide.
- The moisturizer does not have sun protection.
Does EltaMD AM Therapy Moisturizer Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the alcohol content of the product, one of the EltaMD AM Therapy Moisturizer side-effects that you may experience is skin dryness.
EltaMD AM Therapy Moisturizer Customer Reviews:
Below are some EltaMD AM Therapy Moisturizer reviews that we have found online:
- “This makes my skin feel really hydrated. I use it before applying my daily moisturizer that contains sunscreen. No gooey feeling with the this product together with my other moisturizer. Even after I put my foundation on. Just as all other products you might see the dramatic improvement in your skin immediately after putting it on. You always have to hang in there for a couple weeks before you decide if any product has the benefits you are expecting. If you stick with consistent usage you will see how wonderful this works. I’ve ordered Elta MD UV Daily Broad Spectrum moisturizer SPF 40 sunscreen for my husband. He has sensitive skin and his previous product gave him a rash. He likes it. No irritated and it’s not greasy like a lot of facial sunscreens tend to be. Check it out” –Computer sponge in progress on Amazon
- “Great moisturizer. Doesn’t go on too greasy and doesn’t irritate my skin. I recommend it if you are looking for moisturizers without any fatty alcohols but beware that it is more on the light side so you will want to complement it with a heavier product at night. The price is my biggest complaint. It quickly becomes very expensive to have to replace empty bottles after 4-6 weeks. Skincare doesn’t need to be this expensive for those of us that can’t use basic products like cetaphil without making our skin worse.” –decaf on Amazon
The EltaMD AM Therapy Moisturizer contains niacinamide and vitamin C that can protect skin from dehydration and environmental stressors. However, considering that this is a day moisturizer, it lacks the sun protection that the skin needs during the day.
The post EltaMD AM Therapy Facial Moisturizer Review: Is It Safe And Effective? appeared first on .