Altime Cream Overview:
Altime anti-aging-cream is a topical cream specially designed for use on your skin surface. It helps cut back your years and puts you in your age bracket by making your skin more appealing and youthful looking.
Altime Cream evens out fine lines and wrinkles making your skin smooth. It also eliminates skin discolorations to give you an even complexion.
It is formulated with ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Retinol and Palmitoyl Peptide. These ingredients work in synergy to correct hyperpigmentation, hydrate, repair damaged skin and boost skin’s elasticity.
Altime Cream is available online on a14 days free trial basis from its manufacturer’s official website where you just need to pay for its shipping and handling fees. The manufacturer also offers it in different packages which range in price.
- 1 Piece at $89.73
- 3 Pieces at $112.95
- 5 pieces at $129.95
These prices do not include charges for shipping and handling. All purchases are eligible to 30 days money back guarantee minus shipping and handling fees.
Altime Cream – Does It Really Work?
Altime Cream is a brain child of the company Bold LightHouse Media LLC which is located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
This manufacturer claims that this product is formulated with all-natural ingredients that are free from preservatives, binders, fillers, artificial ingredients and other elements that would weaken the skin or contaminate the product. They also claim that it will deliver long-lasting results at a faster rate if compared to their counterparts.
The manufacturer claims that this cream is made in such a way that it will deliver to your skin the following
- Even out skin tone and improve your complexion.
- Reduce appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, under-eye puffiness, blotches and under-eye circles.
- Slow down the formation of aging signs.
- Protect the skin from free radicals and UV rays.
- Hydrate, replenish and promote cells regeneration.
- Enhance collagen and elastin production.
What Are The Ingredients In Altime Cream?
Altime Cream ingredients are:
- Glycerin – treats skin conditions, reduces aging signs, moisturize the skin and make it supple and soft to touch.
- Palmitoyl Tetra-Peptide-7 – promotes production of more collagen fibers, improves skin complexion, increases skin elasticity and reduces inflammation.
- Shea Butter – moisturizes and nourishes skin, remedies dry skin, reduces skin irritation and preserves the natural oils of the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – promotes collagen synthesis, increase skin moisture and reduces appearance of aging signs.
- Retinyl Palmitate – promotes production and growth of skin cells, heals damaged skin, fights free radicals and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract – protects skin from UV and free radicals damage, slows down the aging process and improves skin complexion.
Directions To Use:
On clean and dry skin, apply just enough amounts while massaging in circular motion and leave it on.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, under-eye circles, fine lines and crow’s feet.
- Eliminates skin blemishes and corrects hyperpigmentation.
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Promotes elastin and collagen production.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Protects skin cells from free radicals damage and UV rays induced damage.
- Some of the ingredients contained cause irritation.
Does Altime Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Side effects of Altime Cream are:
- Irritation affected skin.
Altime Cream Customer Reviews:
Altime Cream reviews read:
- “This is a good anti-aging cream that I came across while on the hunt of a suitable one for my sensitive skin. Within 4 weeks of using it religiously every day, I have seen a huge reduction on my wrinkles, under-eye circles and acne.”
- “My cream was delivered late and I could not reach the customer care for my refund as the jar was almost halfway down. This cream moisturized my skin yes, but I did not get the magic reduction of aging signs.”
This topical cream helps solves some skin issues majority of the people are battling with in these present days. It will help reduce appearance of aging signs, hydrate and moisturize your skin. It will enhance cells regeneration thus eliminate skin discolorations and make it look brighter.
It also shows ability to promote collagen production and increasing skin elasticity as well as making it resilient to environmental elements that cause damage.
Regardless of its delivery claims, it is always advisable to research on it before making a purchase or using it so as to evaluate its safety and in the long run prevent occurrence of negative reactions after use. A consultation with a good dermatologist would be of much help on this area.
The post Altime Anti-Aging Cream Review: Should You Buy This Anti-Aging Cream? appeared first on .