Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum Overview:
Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum, US $88 for a 30 ml bottle, is a concentrated skin serum formulation designed to give your skin a surge of moisture that comes with a wide range of vitamins and minerals that floods your skin with key nutrients necessary to restore its ideal health and youthful appearance.
About Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by OSEA. OSEA is a a US-based skin care company with more than 20 years of experience creating and distributing products that utilize naturally-derived ingredients as key components to its formulations intended to restore skin health so that younger, more beautiful skin can show through. The company is strongly committed to taking out the toxins in its products, and guarantees that all OSEA products are free from parabens, sulfates and petrochemicals.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Dramatically restore your skin’s moisture content to help plump and make it appear denser and more volumized.
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles and multiple signs of skin aging.
- Replenish key nutrients to ideal levels your skin needs to revive its optimal efficiency in delivering multiple mechanisms that rejuvenate and regenerate your skin.
- Keep your skin well hydrated, capably protected with antioxidants, and optimally nourished at any given time.
- With regular use, your skin becomes visibly smoother, softer, firmer, and more radiant.
What Are The Ingredients In Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Enhances your skin’s moisture content and supports your skin in restoring ideal hydration functions.
- Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract: A red algae extract rich in vitamins and minerals that replenishes nutrients lost to your skin and enhances your skin’s firmness and improves the appearance of saggy skin.
- Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract: A brown algae rich in nutrients and antioxidants that also floods your skin with essential fatty acids that promote skin healing and rejuvenation, as well as improve your skin’s surface texture.
- Undaria Pinnatifida Extract: A brown algae that is loaded with B vitamins and key minerals your skin needs to boost its skin repair and renewal functions, and also help relieve your skin from multiple signs of inflammation.
Directions To Use:
Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum is recommended for daytime and nighttime application on face, neck and chest. Use product only on freshly cleansed skin. Layer with a thicker moisturizer if preferred.
- Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum has a lightweight consistency and a non-greasy formula that can easily penetrate your skin and which your skin can easily assimilate to support various skin mechanisms for repair and renewal.
- This product uses certified organic ingredients that helps ensure potency and non-toxicity of the formulation.
- This product comes with an expensive price tag.
- Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum reviews indicate mixed results observed by users.
Does Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only side effects that may be experienced when using Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum are skin irritation and allergic reactions, depending on your skin’s tolerance for the formula and your allergy history.
Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum Customer Reviews:
Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum reviews read:
- “My skin has become quite dry as the weather changes in our new city. Moving from Boston to Prague with similar climates I didn’t think I would have to change my beauty routine much. However, with my skin feeling dry and tight I ordered this product online and had it shipped to Prague. Yay international shipping! It sadly has not helped me.. I don’t feel like it is hydrating my skin. When I first apply the serum it goes on great but as I give it time to sink in before applying my moisturizer my skin begins to feel tight and dry. My skin actually feels and looks more dry after I apply the serum. I love Osea’s other products and am sad that I don’t love this one too.” — Jennifer on the OSEA Website
- “The Hyaluronic Serum is amazing in boosting hydration and leaving skin soft and nourished + I love the mindful ingredients. You just need a few drops after cleansing & enjoy.” — Jessica V. on the OSEA Website
Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum makes an exciting and refreshing offer with this marine-component induced serum. However, innovative in this sense can also mean yet to be tested and proven. For a steep price, you get to experiment but, know that positive results are never guaranteed.
The post Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum Review: Should You Buy This Serum? appeared first on .