Murad C Cleanser Overview
Murad C Cleanser, USD 38 for a 6.75 fl oz tube, is described as an antioxidant-rich cleanser that can neutralize and reverse the damage brought about by free radicals and environmental stressors. It is sold in the official Murad site and other retailer sites. Can this be the cleanser that you are looking for? Find out in this Murad C Cleanser review!
About Murad C Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
Murad has been in the skincare industry for over 25 years and is considered to be the first modern doctor brand of skincare products in the market. Dr. Howard Murad firmly believes that a healthy and beautiful Skin is an attainable goal for everyone and that is why he formulated products that can help people achieve that goal. Asa leading visionary for scientific innovations, he has a total body approach for building youth and promoting overall wellness of the skin.
According to the manufacturer, Murad Essential-C Cleanser can deliver the following benefits:
- Neutralize the effects of free radicals.
- Treat damaged skin.
- Rehydrate dry skin.
- Remove skin impurities.
- Awaken senses with a burst of citrus scent.
- Provides a good foundation for the application of other skincare treatments.
- Bind moisture to the skin.
Don’t stop reading those review if you do not want to miss out! Anything about this product!
What Are The Ingredients In Murad C Cleanser?
Some of the active Murad C Cleanser ingredients are as follows:
- Vitamin Trio: This blend of vitamins can nourish and hydrate the skin. It also has antioxidants that can protect the skin form free radicals and prevent damage that is caused by environmental stressors in the future.
- Sodium PCA and Phospholipids: These substances work together to attract and bind huge amounts of moisture to the skin, keeping it soft and supple for long.
- Panthenol and Allantoin: These soften and soothe the stressed and over-fatigue skin.
Directions To Use
For best results, massage a small amount of Murad Essential-C Cleanser to moist neck, chest and face for a few minutes. Rinse it with warm water afterwards. Pat it dry using a towel. Follow it up with the Step Two Treatment of Murad. Please try to avoid contact with eyes at all cost.
- This can help rehydrate stressed and damaged skin.
- It facilitates better absorption of other products.
- It cleanses the skin.
- The product contains fragrant chemicals that increase the risk of skin irritation.
- Most users claim that the product is not effective in removing makeup residues.
- Some user reviews state that it is too drying to the skin.
Does Murad C Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on the reviews and ingredients of the cleanser, you may experience the following Murad C Cleanser side-effects:
- Skin irritation that is associated with fragrant chemicals.
- Skin dryness.
Murad C Cleanser Customer Reviews
Take a look a the Murad C Cleanser reviews below:
- “I love this cleanser. It smells nice, removes my makeup well, and keeps my skin clear. I tend to have incredibly dry skin but I can use this year round without adverse effect; my skin is smooth and soft to the touch immediately after washing. I do use Korres day/night creams with this cleanser as I find that Murad moisturizers are not hydrating enough for me. For all my fellow animal lover out there… Murad does not test on animals which is another huge plus! Over the past year I’ve been transitioning to all cruelty-free beauty products and this was one that I did not have to swap out because they already met that standard!” –Kelseymw621
- “I have used Murad t-zone for many years, which has helped my skin. I used the Essential C serum sample and loved it. Ordered the kit. The first time I used this cleanser my face (chin, where the most sensitive) felt tight and dried out. Now my chin has broken out and very red (days later). I have to think it was this cleanser as none of the other products immediately felt irritating to my skin. I never break out, never, and am traveling soon and will hope my skin has calmed down. As it is I will have redness for awhile as I am fair. Sensitive skin beware.” –TessaRose54
Murad C Cleanser contains high amounts of vitamins that can shield the skin from environmental stressors. It is also said to be extremely hydrating to the skin. However, many users complain that it is too drying to the skin.
The post Murad Essential-C Cleanser Review: Is This Cleanser Safe To Use? appeared first on .