Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream Overview:
Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream, US $12, is a skin revitalizing skin-brightener cream specially formulated to revive the healthy and energetic appeal of skin around your eyes.
About Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Dove, one of the biggest, most recognizable, and most trusted brands in beauty and personal care. The brand is owned by one of the largest global multinational companies, Unilever, which boasts of strong presence in more than 80 countries worldwide. First introduced in the market in 1955, Dove today consists of a robust product line that includes a wide range of products marketed for both men and women.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Revive the energy of your skin to relieve it from tired look.
- Improve the appearance of dark circles and hyper pigmented under eyes.
- Facilitate faster rates and more effective quality of skin regeneration and turnover.
- Correct and protect your skin from wrinkles and fine lines.
- Enhance the evenness of your skin tone and promote a brighter overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream?
- Octinoxate: A chemical sunscreen that protects your skin from the damaging effects of UV by absorbing UVB rays and transforming these to less toxic and less harmful forms like heat.
- Zinc Oxide: A mineral sunscreen that physically blocks out UVA and UVB to prevent photo damage and the manifestation of visible signs of skin aging.
- Ceramides: Help rebuild, strengthen and refortify your skin’s barrier protection functions which improves your skin’s resilience against free radicals, UV, and other environmental factors.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A more stable form of Vitamin A, this ingredient delivers skin rejuvenation and renewal by speeding up the elimination of your skin’s damaged, surface layer which, in turn, stimulates faster rates of skin regeneration and turnover.
Directions To Use:
- Dove Glow Brightening Eye Cream is recommended for day time application. Use only on clean and clear skin.
- Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream contains sunscreen.
- This product contains retinol, an ingredient well-known to correct wrinkles and inhibit melanin.
- This product contains retinyl palmitate, an ingredient that readily breaks down when exposed to heat and sunlight.
- Dove Glow Brightening Eye Cream appears to have been discontinued.
Does Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and detailed product reviews, consider the likelihood of side effects when using Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream.
Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream Customer Reviews:
Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream reviews read:
- “I am looking for a product that will help prevent aging and help with undereye fatigue. I would not recommend this product, I thought that it was at least brighten the circles under my eyes, but it did not do thatm my eyes look as they did before I wore any sort of eye cream. It also didnt seem like it contained much moisture. The only thing good I can say about it is that it did contain and SPF, but I would not by it again.” — Veronicagirl18.
- “I really love this eye cream. But, I think I am the right face for this eye cream. This doesnt promise to remove under eye darkness or circles nor does it claim to help wrinkles. If it was purchased for that, youre not going to get results because its not meant for that. But it does claim to brighten, and it delivers! I’m not thirty yet, and while I have no wrinkles, I’m forever on the lookout! This cream contains SPF which is probably one of the most important things in a wrinkle protector. It has micro-shimmer (not at all the chunks of glitter one reviewer claimed) that isnt enough to make you look like a disco ball but enough to highlight and make you look awake. I apply it to my under eye and my lids, but on my browbone it does wonders to highlight. This product goes on smoothly and doesnt cause millia, and when worn alone its enough to enable me to have MU free weekends. I will re-purchase.” — MagicFROST on MakeupAlley.
Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream is a confusing formula. There is no available detailed information about what it is made of. On the other hand, the primary ingredients being mentioned can have problematic impacts on your skin health and overall well-being.
The post Dove Energy Glow Brightening Eye Cream Review: Does This Skin-Brightener Really Work? appeared first on .