Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream Overview:
Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream, sold for a price of USD 29 for 4 fl oz tube, is marketed as an essential oil-infused cream that is formulated to prevent stretch mark development on growing tummies. This stretch mark cream is also available in a 2 fl oz travel size tube. You can buy it from the official Erbaviva website and other retailer sites.
This Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream review can help you determine if this cream can really prevent stretch mark formation!
About Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream – Does It Really Work?
Erbaviva Organic Skincare is a skincare company that is passionate about developing formulations using pure ingredients. The founders, Anna Cirronis and Robin Brown, founded the company in a small yet artistic Los Angeles community in 1996. The company was built on the principle to give back to the community and at the same time, work with nature.
According to the manufacturer, the Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Keep skin elastic and hydrated.
- Allow the skin to safely stretch as it grows.
- Rejuvenate the skin.
- Visibly improve skin damage and scars.
- Moisturize and protect the skin.
- Prevent formation of stretch marks.
Stay tuned to this review because there are a lot more that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream?
Below are some of the Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream ingredients that you should know about:
- Organic Carrot Seed Oil: This is an organic essential oil that is filled with antioxidants that can neutralize the effects of free radicals on the skin. It also offers regenerative properties that allow the skin to stretch without causing any damage during the different stages of pregnancy.
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Extract: Just like the carrot seed oil, this extract also has rejuvenating effects on the skin. It is also the one responsible in reducing the visibility of damage and scars on the skin. It also contains minerals that can keep skin radiant.
- Organic Cocoa Butter: This is a deeply moisturizing butter that can prevent the appearance of stretch marks. It also provides skin with antioxidant protection.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply liberal amounts of Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream on your tummy, hips, backside and breast twice a day. Apply this in circular motions. Start using the cream during the 1st trimester. The manufacturer recommends using it with Erbaviva Belly Butter or Stretch Mark Oil to achieve optimum results.
- The cream is 74% organic.
- It is free of parabens and fragrances.
- It is also vegan-friendly.
- The cream contains alcohol.
- There are no studies that can back up the product’s claims.
- The smell may not be pleasant for pregnant women.
Does Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Since the cream contains alcohol, there is a chance that you will experience the following Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream side-effects:
Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream Customer Reviews:
Below are some of the Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream reviews that we have found online:
- “I agree with the other reviews regarding the potency of the smell. I, however, do not mind the smell. It is an herbal, earthy fragrance in my opinion. Even though the smell is strong, I think this product is worth the wear. At 30 weeks pregnant my stomach began to itch-i.e., it was stretching. Now that I use this cream twice a day, no more itching and I am now 37 weeks pregnant and HUGE, with zero stretch marks. I am fair skinned and have a very dry skin type, which is perfect for stretch marks. In addition, I am naturally very thin, although I have now gained about 45 pounds with my little one. I truly think that this product is deserving and I can attribute the current absence of stretch marks on my belly to it. I feel much more confident that I will not get any in the next three weeks.” –Kirsten Schumacher on Amazon
- “Although I like the texture of the cream, I can’t stand the smell when I apply it on my skin. I’m in my first trimester and I’m very sensitive to smell. I even purchased the oil that is intended to be used at night but due to its strong peppermint and lavender smell, I’m hesitant in using it. I am hoping I will get used to it by my second trimester and will apply it daily to prevent stretch marks.” –Christine Kang on Amazon
Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream is an organic nourishing cream that can keep the growing tummy hydrated and elastic. However, the cream gives off a smell that most pregnant women do not like.
The post Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective? appeared first on .