Mederma Quick Dry Oil Overview:
Mederma Quick Dry Oil, USD 14.49 and USD 22.49 for 3.4 oz and 6.8 bottles respectively, claims to be the only oil in the industry that combines Cepalin and nourishing botanicals in improving the look of stretch marks, fine lines, and wrinkles. If you are considering to buy this stretch mark product make sure that you read this Mederma Quick Dry Oil review first.
About Mederma Quick Dry Oil – Does It Really Work?
The oil is manufactured by a company called Mederma. This company is behind the line of skincare products; all formulated to improve the health and appearance of the skin. Their product line includes beauty care and supplements, scar care, stretch marks therapy and skin care solutions.
According to the manufacturer, Mederma Quick Dry Oil can:
- Pave the way for a healthier looking skin.
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- Even out skin tone.
- Hydrate dry skin.
- Delivers high levels of moisture to the skin.
If you want to know more about this oil, keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Mederma Quick Dry Oil?
Some of the active Mederma Quick Dry Oil ingredients are as follows:
- Rosehip Oil: This can help fade dark spots.
- Sweet Almond Oil: This oil can open up the pores and can clear all skin blemishes.
- Sunflower Oil: This oil acts as an emollient and can keep your skin hydrated for long.
- Chamomile: This calming and soothing extract can help to keep inflammation at bay.
- Coconut Oil: This oil can help provide your skin with the vitamins and nourishment that it needs.
Directions To Use:
For best results, massage a small amount of Mederma Quick Dry Oil into the affected areas or areas with stretch marks, wrinkles and fine lines. Do this for a few minutes until the oil has been fully absorbed by the skin.
- The product is free of parabens, fragrance, dyes and mineral oils.
- It is lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin.
- It is absorbed faster than any other oils in the market.
- The oil contains alcohol.
- There are no studies that can prove its use.
- Many users claim that the product did not work well as mentioned.
Does Mederma Quick Dry Oil Have Any Side-effects?
According to reviews, there are no Mederma Quick Dry Oil side-effects, but since the product contains alcohol, it may cause skin dryness.
Mederma Quick Dry Oil Customer Reviews:
Some of the Mederma Quick Dry Oil reviews read:
- “I’ve used mederma before, the small 1 oz bottle on individual smaller scars with great success. But it didnt work as well as this oil based method. I have a skin condition that causes even minor skin damage to result in a bright red scar. In the last couple of years my lower legs from minor injuries started to look like needle junky arms. With just a few days into using it and I’m already getting noticeable results. I wish I’d used this before the hot weather had started.
FOLLOW UP. This product works great and within a little as two weeks for removing redness from NEW scar. As it states the product can take up to 6 months to work on older scars. I have one fresh scar gone in two weeks and a 30-year-old it barely made a dent in. Keep up the good fight for the older scars.”– Peter V on Amazon
- “My first impression was that it seems very similar to Bio-Oil stretch mark oil. I was excited to try this product, but I quickly realized it’s not going to be something I will use a lot. The product description says it is a quick drying oil, so I was hoping that it will absorb faster, compared to plain coconut oil, for example, but it did not. In fact, I could not get it to absorb completely. No matter how I massaged it in, I still had that greasy layer feeling on me.
But that’s not the biggest issue for me. After spending one day in the sun, my décolleté/neck area got a little more sun than I wished–not burned, but a little pinkish. So I thought it would be a good idea to nourish my skin with this oil, to give extra moisture. But after applying it, I got a very unpleasant itchy feeling, almost like a rash. At first, I thought it was just because my skin was burned that day, but the same thing continued to happen. So, unfortunately, I was not so pleased with how the product worked. Since then, I have used it only as a foot massage oil, adding a few drops of lavender oil.”–Rivendell on Amazon
There is no doubt that Mederma Quick Dry Oil is the fastest absorbing oil on the market today. However, the drying effects of alcohol may combat the moisturizing effect of the oil.
The post Mederma Quick Dry Oil Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More. appeared first on .