Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum Overview
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum, US $82 for 1.0 oz., gives your skin a lift like no other, and a contour that restores your youthful skin.
About Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product has been formulated by Caudalie, a French skin care company that has been banking on the beauty benefits that can be derived from grape seeds, owing to its high antioxidant content. Created in 1995 as a safer alternative to toxin-laden, highly commercialized products, Caudalie was only able to penetrate the US market in 2001.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Redefine your skin contour.
- Lift sagging and loose skin to give you a firmer skin tone.
- Improve your skin’s elasticity.
- Boost your skin’s natural hydration function and collagen production.
- Soften and plump your skin while smoothening out the surface to noticeably fade the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What Are The Ingredients In Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum?
- Vine Resveratrol: Loaded with antioxidants that reinvigorate your skin cells which, in turn, jumpstarts rejuvenation and renewal while simultaneously holding off damage caused by environmental stressprs
- Micro Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply hydrates your skin, it causes the deeper layers to plump up as a result of a significant moisture boost that lasts for a very long time
- Vitamin E: Aids in renewing and strengthening the surface layer to help keep moisture in
- Peptides: Improve the rate of skin regeneration and turnover which, in effect, encourages higher levels of collagen production that causes your skin to become firmer and tauter
Directions to Use
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum is suited for mature, aging or prematurely aging skin with noticeably loose and sagging areas that beg for a lift. Use this serum day and night, following cleansing and toning. Layer with your favorite moisturizer. In the morning, make sure to always put on your sunscreen.
- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum has been subjected to a 30-day consumer test involving 100 women which showed that 91 per cent experienced firmer skin and 76 per cent reported skin that appears lifted, by the end of the study.
- This product is widely available online and in physical stores.
- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Serum reviews attest to the instant, long-lasting, and buildable improvements that can be derived from this serum.
- This product takes time and patience before results can become visible.
- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift serum reviews have pointed out the strong scent of this serum which can be too overpowering for many, and even irritating for people who have sensitive skin types.
Does Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients, are possible side effects when using Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum.
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum Customer Reviews
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum reviews read:
- “I just bought this product at Sephora. I really love the way it makes my skin feel and look. Unfortunately, it is so highly scented, and many people are like me, and cannot tolerate scented products because of sensitivities. A shame! Wish they would make an unscented option.” — Jill on the manufacturer’s website
- “This is a really, REALLY good serum (coming from a skincare addict, that means something). First off let’s talk about the claims with this serum. It proposes that it has “micro” hyaluronic acid. This is actually a claim worth investigating since hyaluronic acid comes in different size molecules – the larger sit on your skin and smooth out fine lines by superficially attracting water and resulting in a “plumping” effect. Smaller molecules do the same thing but hypothetically in a deeper fashion. After using this Serum for a month, I’m convinced this claim is true. The effects of this serum are indeed long-lasting! Additionally, since this is a very light serum it absorbs quickly and doesn’t negatively impact the moisturizer I layer on top of it. It also smells fresh and not overly perfumed.
I adore it and think it is worth every penny!” — Alice S. on Influenster
Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum is a well-meaning formulation that may deliver on its claims, depending on how your skin responds to it. However, for an anti-aging serum, this one contains too little variety of antioxidants, a small amount of peptides, and no anti-aging ingredients apart from these two.
The post Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum Review: Is It Safe And Effective? appeared first on .