La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES Description
La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES, US $44.99 for 15 ml, is a product that promises to bring back the youthful glow on Skin around your eyes. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels to relieve it from dryness and signs of skin aging
- Re-energize skin cells to speed up the rate of renewal and restoration
- Promote enhanced skin elasticity and firmness to fade the appearance of wrinkles
- Even out your skin tone by relieving your skin of inflammation, that includes redness and patchiness
La Roche-Posay is a subsidiary of L’Oreal Group, which has been created in 1995 to serve the needs of people with sensitive and problematic skin.
La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES Ingredients
- Fragmented hyaluronic acid: Acts as a moisture magnet that hydrates and plumps up your skin by drawing in moisture from the surroundings, holds on to it then, gradually releases it over a long period of time to keep your skin comfortably hydrated for hours
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes your skin cells, stimulating these to make skin functions that are essential for repairs and regeneration to begin and happen at much faster rates; also provides powerful antioxidant protection from your skin to shield it from cell damaging free radicals
- Mannose: Boosts your skin’s moisture levels deep within, filling up your skin with moisture that seeps through cracks, causing your fine lines and wrinkles to even out, become smoother, and appear faded
- Neurosensine: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothes and calms irritated skin, so that, in turn, redness and blotchiness can be relieved to promote a more even toned skin
Use La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES in the morning and evening, after cleansing and toning, to see visible improvements sooner. For best results, use this product in the morning and pair with Redermic R Eyes for use at night.
La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES Advantages
- The formula includes wrinkle fillers that instantly give your eye area a firmer, dewier, more pulled up look.
- Product has buildable benefits that enhance your skin with regular, long-term product use
- La Roche Posay Active C eye cream reviews have repeatedly praised the product for delivering on its anti-aging benefits without irritating your skin.
La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES Disadvantages
- The product is formulated with high amounts of butylene glycol, an ingredient which many people find irritating.
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof of product efficacy.
- Several La Roche Posay Active C eye cream reviews have pointed how this product can make your skin greasy.
La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES is an okay product that has signed up the most basic complex of skin care ingredients that can make a difference in the way your aging skin appears. However, the overall value that you get is not okay, considering the higher than average price compared to other eye serums. There are other products to rival its quality and skin healing properties so don’t settle if you’re not convinced.
The post La Roche-Posay REDERMIC C EYES Review: Does It Work As Promised? appeared first on .