In the sedentary but busy life style where we even have no time to take breath, a quick fix method to shed extra kilo seems to be a boon. Even healthcare companies are tossing up the needs of general population through the introduction of new gadgets in market time-to-time. People who desperately want to lose weight can easily fall prey to their trap.
Slim Sauna belts is the new addition to the health care range. These fat melting devices have become choice of many people in short span of time with prime reason of ease-to-use and easy accommodation into your routine life style. Manufacturing companies claim that sauna Belt sheds your weight by sweating.
Basically, slim sauna is a thermal belt which when braced around the problematic areas, more notorious for fat gain like belly, thighs, upper arms, butt, etc., generate heat and makes you to sweat to melt down your stubborn fat from these regions.
Slim Belts are recommended to be used for 15-20 minutes during the day. You can use them at you while doing daily chores, gyms or watching television. Companies are projecting these belts like magical wand which will make you slim just heating up your Body by making it to sweat. The more you sweat the more you lose!
Neither I am a weight loss adviser nor have used experienced using Sauna Slim Belt ever, but still I am in doubt about credibility of these slim wraps. However, several facts that you need to know before you go investing in something like the sauna belt for weight loss are:
- First of all, let’s see from where does extra fat come in the body. Two basic reasons: more caloric intake than required or lesser physical activity to burn extra fat
- Weight loss and fat loss are two different terms. Weight loss is an overall decrease , quantitatively can be seen on weighing machine. This could be from water loss, muscle loss, fat loss. Fat loss, however, is the amount of body fat we lose, and this is done when the body burns off more calories than it consumes in a given day
- Human body fat is not like a butter which melts within fraction of seconds on hot girdle, its human body! Suppose, it is melted– where would that liquid fat go? With sweat? Big No!
- Sweat primarily consist of water and electrolytes. Moreover, fat are not water-soluble, so there is no chance that fat would melt and perspired in your sweat
- So, if you are sweating you are loosing water which eventually gets replaced over the course of a day or two. All your efforts goes into drain
- Only temporary loss of weight may be because of partial liquefaction of the abdominal fat that solidifies upon withdrawing the heat stimulus
- Benefits of yoga in loosing weight is obvious. However, if sweating is a reason to lose weight. How is it possible to lose weight with yoga even if you sweat less?
- Many people consider spot reduction is a myth. You cannot lose weight only from one side of your body, when you lose weight you lose from your entire body
- These belts can disturb your metabolism, a sound metabolism is a must to burn your calories and keep your weight in check
- The most effective way to lose weight is a controlled diet and regular exercise
Side Effects of Using Sauna Slim Belt
- Increase in temperature can be heart diseases and high blood pressure.
- Localised burns due to uncontrolled temperature
- Can cause produces skin irritation, rash and Stomach Pain
- The increase in body temperature and loss of water and fluids from the body can dehydrate you
- The increase in sweat rate while wearing the belt also results in electrolyte imbalance in the body