Can’t log in to your Microsoft Account because you don’t remember your password? Well, that’s completely okay as Microsoft has got you some account recovery options already. Here’s how you can do your account recovery by following the simple steps described in the next section.
Go through the Microsoft Account Password Reset steps to recover your account.
This Article will definitely have some important information which will help you to do a password reset and allows you to use Microsoft account Recovery without any hassle. So if you are facing such issues with your Microsoft Account and follow the below-recommended steps and use your account without any hassle.
- Visit the Microsoft Recover Your Account webpage.
- Now enter your Microsoft email address or Skype ID, phone number or Outlook ID, and click next.
- Now, Microsoft will ask you to where you would like to receive the security code such as on your phone number or the recovery email address linked with your Microsoft account.
- Choose the option and click next. Now you’ll need to enter some verification information that will confirm that it is actually your email address and click next.
- Now, Microsoft will send you the code on the chosen alternative. If you are unable to find the code in the selected email address then you can scroll through the Junk or spam folder. If you are still unable to find the code then you can request again for the code.
- Once you have received the code, enter it into the “Verify your identity” section and select next.
- Here you will have to enter the fresh password and re-enter it for confirmation.
- Make sure that your new password includes both alphabets and numbers. This will help you to make your password stronger and safe.
- Now that you have successfully reset your password, sign out from your account and resign into it with via using the new password to see that it works fine.
If you have turned on the 2-step verification then you might not be able to sign into some of the applications and devices linked with your email address. Make sure you also change your password in those apps and devices too for Microsoft Account Password Reset.
Contact Microsoft Professional Team available 24*7 For Instant Help
Above article will definitely help you to recover Microsoft account which will accept details like mobile phone number, email address security question, etc. But even if your not able to recover Microsoft account contact to Microsoft Customer Support a representative who have years of experience in resolving such issues and for better and fast help to you can contact them via live chat or email support service, official phone number or you can place a call +1-855-925-7088 for more help.
The post Microsoft Account Recovery – Get a Password Reset Instantly appeared first on Go2Article.
This post first appeared on Is Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda Effectual?, please read the originial post: here