Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine for Skin Disease
Shaar Lotion an an non-poisonous solution of Ghandhak (Sulphur). Kapoor, , Manjistha, Neem and Lime water have magnificent effect of all types of allergic and inflammatory skin disease.
- Anti-Allergic : Mix 15ml of Shaar-Lotion with 20gm of curd. Apply all over the body parts on effected with anti-allergic for 30-40 min. After this treatment rinse with 10 ml of Shaar-Lotion in 20lt water in bucket for 5-6 days.
- Eczema : Ally Shaar-Lotion on the effected area on skin 2 times a day for 3-4 days, after 20 min massage with coconut oil to remove the crust formed.
- Lucoderma : Mix 5ml of Shaar-Lotion with 5ml of Bakuchi oil. Rub with cotton hardly for 2 times daily for 10-15 days daily. After rubbing this solution apply coconut oil.
- Dandruff : Mix 10ml of Shaar-Lotion with 20gm of curd and apply all over scalp (Head). Leave for 40min. Rinse with 10 liters of water mixed with 15ml of Shaar-Lotion. Repeat daily for 4-5 days. (Hair cut is not required).
- Hair Fall : Mix 5 ml of Shaar-Lotion with equal quantity of mustard oil and apply all over scalp (Head). Leave for 4-6 hours. Wash hair with a bucket of water mixed with 20ml of Shaar-Lotion. Repeat daily for 10-15 days. (Hair cut is not required).
- Psorises : Apply pure Shaar-Lotion at the affected area and leave for 30-40 min. Rinse with 10ml of Shaar-Lotion mixed with 10 liter of water into the bucket daily 2 times for 10-15 days regularly.
- Scabies : Mix 25ml Shaar-Lotion in the bucket full of water and take bath daily for 5-10 days.
- OITITS Externa (External Ear-Infection): Mix 5ml of Shaar-Lotion with 5ml of glycerin. Instill 2-3 drops in each ear 2 times a day for for 4-5 days.
- Ringworm : Apply Shaar-Lotion on affected area of skin twice a day. For best results apply coconut oil after Shaar-Lotion.
- Leucorrhoea Vaginitis and Cervicitis : Mix 25ml of Shaar-Lotion with 25ml of Glycerin and one liter of lukewarm water. Douch once a day and repeat daily for 5-10 days.
The post Ayurvedic Remedies (Skin Disease) appeared first on Medsherb.