Who is Kourtney Kardashian?
Kourtney Mary Kardashian is born on April 18 of 1979 to Robert and Kris. Her father got some attention in 1994, where he represented football player Oj Simpson’s lawyer during his murder trial.
Kourtney has two sisters, Kim and Khloe and a brother, Robert. Her parents had a divorce in 1991, her mother remarried, 1976 Summer Olympics Champion, Bruce Jenner (who later changed his name to Caitlyn). She has three stepbrothers, Brandon, Burton and Brody, and two half-sisters, Kendall and Kylie.
Kourtney attended Marymount Highschool, a Catholic all-girls school. After she graduated, she moved to Dallas, Texas, where she attended Southern Methodist University for two years. She continued her education in Tucson, Arizona at the University of Arizona, where she graduated with a Bachelor’s of Theatre and Arts and a minor in Spanish.
In 2003, a leaked sex tape of her sister Kim with her boyfriend Ray J was leaked on the internet, and after that, she gained a lot of attention, and the media blew up on that story. Kourtney’s appearance on the reality TV series “Filthy Rich: Cattie Drive” in 2005, where she donated all the money she got to charity, gave her a little bit of fame. Kourtney and her mother opened a children’s clothing boutique in New York City and Los Angeles; they also introduced the clothing brand “Crib Rock Couture.” She also opened a pop-up store with her sisters in the Hamptons, and another clothing boutique named “D-A-S-H” in La, NY, and Miami. They also have a sunless tanner called “Kardashian Glamour” tan in 2010. She also wrote the book “Kardashian Konfidential” with her sisters Kim and Khloe that was published in November of that year.
October 14, 2007, the American Television series “Keeping Up with The Kardashians,” which starred all the Kardashian, was a massive hit back for the family. The show aired on “E!” cable network, and it was the longest television series in the country, they had their fourteenth season premiere on the 1st of October of 2017. She also acted in the ABC soap opera “One Life to Live” that aired on March 28 of 2011, where she made a guest appearance as the attorney Kassandra Kavanaugh. Kortney that it was her lifelong dream to star in a soap opera, she was excited about that opportunity.
She appeared in a lot of reality Tv shows like “Kourtney and Khloe Take the Hamptons” in 2014, “I am Cait” in 2015, where she appeared in only two episodes.
She was also an executive producer in “Dash Dolls” in 2015, which was a spin-off to “Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Kourtney Kardashian Weight Loss Diet
Who does know Kourtney Kardashian? This Young Woman along her sisters have been the symbol of sexy and beautiful. Lately, the young woman flaunted her incredible body in a very minimal bikini to show her the surprising results of her weight loss efforts. This young woman is said to have embraced a super-clean diet and a very intensive workout regimen. As for her diet, she believes that it is the heart of every weight loss journey. She is not into pills and supplements, and she does not take in L-carnitine for weight loss. She keeps it clean, organic and low in its caloric intake.
For breakfast, the celebrity loves avocado pudding that she eats it before working out. She prepares it by mixing one full avocado with one big spoon of sugar cane and ½ a cup of organic milk. She also adds one big spoon of honey.
For Lunch and Dinner, the sexy woman picks lean meat like fish or chicken. She normally eats it with a side salad or grilled veggies or even cauliflower rice. Fish like salmon is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that will help you lose belly fat. You may want to check the health benefits of fish oil.
As for the snacks, Kourtney doesn’t eat anything at all. She can spend 14 hours without food. If one day she got hungry, she would pick fruits of vegetables. In some cases, when you eat the right kinds of food, you may end up with a diet that makes you feel full all through the day. Sometimes, when she gets hungry, Kourtney would eat nuts and seeds; as well as berries and grains. Many celebrities follow different weight loss systems; you may want to check about Jennifer Hudson weight loss tips.
You may want to add a lot of fibers to your meals. You can check fast metabolism diet recipes to have a better choice of meals. So, in general, Kourtney’s grocery store shopping list includes avocados, honey, non-dairy milk, chicken breasts, fish fillet, broccoli, cauliflower, and yeast.
Kourtney Kardashian Weight Loss Secrets
Kourtney, just like any Kardashian has reached her fantastic shape by a lot of efforts. Here are a few of her secrets:
- Focusing on her Booty: The 38 year old woman was putting her focus during her work out on her glutes. Her workout consisted of leg kick-backs while using a resistance band. She was also doing squats with weighs using a sandbag or a kettlebell.
- Relationship with sugar is to be forgotten: the young woman explains that everytime she ate sugar, she was noticing the appearance of cellulite on her body. So, she stopped having sugar products and drinks. She no longer drinks sodas. Also, she prepares her own dressings. From another angle, she was watching her alcohol intake. Whenever she was going out partying, she picks a small drink on the rocks. When she was choosing the wine, she would go for a rose the instead of a red or white as it contains less sugar.
- No Gluten and No dairy: this young woman has changed her lifestyle into a gluten-free and dairy-free. She adopted these changes in her kids eating habits. It took her some time to decide on this change especially that she was feeling ok when she used to eat both food groups. Then, she had some muscle testing done; so, she discovered that they all had sensitivities to corn, gluten and dairy. So, she cut these out of their lifestyle.
- She works out in family. Most of the time, this young celebrity is working out with her sister Khloe.
- Kourtney fasts one day per week by drinking only bone broth and water. She believes that this way she can detox her liver in a natural way.
- She buys her fruits and vegetables just organic.
- She barely eats carbs and gets herself loaded with good fat in the morning to last all day long.
- Apple cider vinegar is the magic elixir of Kourtney. Twice a day she drinks a cup of water with 2 big spoons of apple cider vinegar. Several studies show a direct link between apple cider vinegar and weight loss. A Japanese study found that taking apple cider vinegar drinks twice a day over a period of 12 weeks led to a weight loss of four pounds without any diet alteration.
- She does her workout even when she is on vacation. No matter where this young woman goes, she does not refrain from doing her exercise.
- Drinking Ghee. She was used to eat it as her grandmother used to prepare it. Now, she is drinking it in the morning as one small spoon melted; and, you are not supposed to eat anything after it for a period of 20 minutes.
- Low calories, is what she is adopting now. Even though this young woman has been eating somehow healthy; she is going too low with her calories. She is aiming at keeping herself less than 1000 calories a day.
- Intermittent fasting is what she is aiming for. After taking in her dinner, she usually stops eating for 14 hours. So, she ends up having a very early dinner and a somehow late breakfast. If you are into detox regimen, you can check the best detox cleanse.
Kourtney believes that her detox is a tough one, but it is worth the efforts. At least, she is not taking detox pills for weight loss. She works out hard, takes care of her three kids; and, as a family, they all eat clean organic food away from dairy and gluten. You may want to check meals that are similar to what this young celebrity takes in the morning by looking at best breakfast shakes for weight loss.