We are proud to announce that, furthering our collaboration with MIT Solve Brain Health Challenge, six MIT Solve Winners will participate at the upcoming 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit.
Two of them will speak and share their insights and challenges will all Summit participants:
Nancy Briefs, President and CEO of Digital Cognition Technologies
Ms. Briefs’ is a serial entrepreneur, having helped successfully develop and commercialize innovative technologies with six med-tech startups. In July 2017, Ms. Briefs was appointed CEO & President of Digital Cognition Technologies (DCT), founded to market easy to administer and non-invasive tests to detect presymptomatic cognitive impairment. Prior to her work at DCT, Nancy Co-Founded and was the CEO of InfoBionic, a leading digital health platform for detection of cardiac arrhythmias.
Tara Thiagarajan, Founder and Chief Scientist at Sapien Labs
Tara’s interest lies in understanding large-scale human systems for the purpose of developing scalable, for-profit solutions that drive progress. She has a BA in Mathematics from Brandeis University, an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern,, and a Ph.D. in Neuroscience from Stanford University. She did her postdoctoral research in neural network behaviour at the Section for Critical Brain Dynamics at the NIH and is a visiting scientist at National Centre for Biological Sciences.. She is also an Advisory Group Member at Ashoka Changemakers.
Additionally, four MIT Solve Winners will participate in the Summit to learn and explore collaboration opportunities with peers:
- Dr. Albert Kwon representing Augmented Reality Neurorehabilitation
- Emma Yang representing Timeless
- William Hamilton representing Mimerse – Self help VR therapy platform
- Sean Mayberry representing StrongMinds: Treating Depression at Scale in Africa
Last but not least, four Judges and the Brain Health Solve Director will also be present and share the latest on how to best ensure Brain Health & Enhancement for All:
- Álvaro Fernández, CEO and Editor-in-Chief of SharpBrains
- Dr. Olivier Oullier, Professor of Behavioral and Brain Sciences at Aix-Marseille University
- Pooja Wagh, Director of the Health Community at MIT Solve
- Sarah Lenz Lock, Senior Vice President for Policy at AARP and Executive Director of the Global Council on Brain Health (GCBH)
- Dr. Tom Insel, President and Co-Founder of Mindstrong Health
Learn More and Register HERE.
To Learn More:
- Overview of MIT Solve’s Brain Health Challenge
- Five reasons the future of brain enhancement is digital, pervasive and (hopefully) bright
- 2017 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: Brain Enhancement in the Digital Age (December 5-7th, 2017)
This post first appeared on Brain Fitness And Cognitive Health Authority: Market Research And Advisory Services | SharpBrains, please read the originial post: here