A very deep Book that requires some thinking time to properly grasp the meanings and truly understand the author. If you intend to read it ensure to have a pen and paper at the ready, here’s what I wrote;
- This book is about you. It will change your state of Consciousness or it will be meaningless. It can only awaken those who are ready.
- (reading this book made me realise there’s so much I don’t understand)
- The only difference between a crazy person and a sane person is they talk out loud.
- The consciousness that says “I am thinking” is not the consciousness that thinks e.g. if you think about a dog, what it looks like, sounds etc the part of the mind that knows you are thinking about the dog is a different dimension of consciousness. If there was nothing but thought in you, you wouldn’t know you was thinking. You would be like a dreamer who doesn’t know they are dreaming.
- Ego is identification with form
- All think is required to become free of ego is be aware of it. Awareness and ego are incompatible.
- The underlying emotion that governs all the activity of the ego is fear.
- The most the ego can ever do to cover up the fear temporarily with an intimate relationship, new procession or winning at something.
- “How can I be myself?” is in fact the wrong question. It implies you have to do something to be yourself.
- Who are you? Consciousness that has become conscious of it’s self.
- You may not want to know yourself becasue you are afraid of what you may find out. Many people have a secret fear that they are bad.
- When you drink alcohol, you may feel relaxed, more carefree and perhaps more alive for a while because you are less burdened by your mind, you can glimpse the joy of being. Perhaps this is the reason alcohol is also called spirit.
You can get my book Secrets to Personal Development for FREE. Click the link below, enter your email address and I’ll send a copy over now.