If you want to open Google, Bing, CNN, or any other site when you start Microsoft Edge then you can set Microsoft Edge to start those pages. You can also decide that Microsoft Edge should open multiple sites, like WindowsInstructed, Google and a Blank Page. In this tutorial we will show you how to change the homepage on Microsoft Edge in Windows 10.
After reading this tutorial you will be able to change the homepage and set multiple websites to start when Microsoft Edge starts.How To Change Homepage on Microsoft Edge
1. Begin by starting “Microsoft Edge” by clicking on the Edge icon in your taskbar.
2. Once Edge had started click on the three dot’s in the top right corner of Microsoft Edge
3. Then once a menu has appeared on Settings
4. Once in Settings check the box “A specific page or pages”
5. A list box will appear, set it to Custom
6. You can now add your own page or pages like WindowsInstructed and such.
Once you’re doing with adding all homepages you want you can simply close Microsoft Edge and it will be automatically saved, there is no need to press any save buttons (there aren’t any anyhow).
We hope this tutorial helped you on how to change your homepage on Microsoft Edge. Thanks for reading WindowsInstructed