It’s very easy to download any windows operating system, one of the methods is downloading through Microsoft’s Windows “Media Creation Tool”. This is one of the most widely used method to download windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 legally. All you need to do is click next and select the bit that you want to download.
Download Media Creation Tool for Windows10
Download Media Creation Tool for Windows8
Download Media Creation Tool for Windows7
Download you preferred windows Media Creation Tool and open it
1) When the tool starts, click “Accept” to accept the license terms.
2) Select “Create installation media for another PC” and Click "Next"
Select “Create Installation Media for Another Pc” if you want to create or download Iso for some other system or for multiple use. If you want don’t want to download iso you can click on upgrade, then system upgrades your Operating system not allowing you to use the iso manually
4) The tool will suggest a language, edition, and architecture for Windows based on information about the PC on which the tool is running. If you’re going to use the installation media on that PC, go ahead and just click “Next.” If you’re planning to install it on a different PC, clear the “Use recommended options for this PC” check box, select options that are more appropriate for the license you have, and then click “Next.”
Remember, your license will only work with the correct version of Windows–if your license is for 64-bit Windows 10 Pro, you can’t install 32-bit Windows 10 Home with it, so ensure your selections here match what’s listed on your product key. Even if you don’t have a product key, no need to worry – you can purchase it anytime or in case you can’t afford to purchase a license all you need to do is download windows activator and install it
5) Next, select whether you want the tool to create a bootable USB flash drive with the installation media, or just create an ISO file that you can use or burn to a DVD later.
Here we’re going with the ISO file, there Is not much difference between the two processes. If you go with the USB option, you’ll need to provide a USB drive with at least 4 GB of space. Also, the USB drive will be formatted during the process, so make sure there’s nothing on it you need. Select the option you want and then click “Next.”
6) Now you need to browse a location to download Iso File and click “Save”
7) That’s it Iso File will be downloaded
Now it is free to install into either USB or Disc, most preferable method Installing Windows OS from ISO to USB. It’s very easy and can be formatted latter on