Choosing a monochromatic color scheme for your painted house
You can combine shades, tones, and tints of your favorite Color and create a relatively risk free color scheme for your house that stands out and has pleasant neighborhood eye appeal.
Shades of Green [left side house]
- Siding color: Oakmoss SW 6180
- Gable rake board color: Hearts of Palm SW6415
- cornice and frieze board color: Dover White SW6385
- Accent color [front door and porch deck]: Yam SW6643
Tints of Green [middle house]
- Siding and stucco color: Liveable Green SW6176
- Gable, battons, trim color: Ethereal White SW6182
- Accent color[steps and window trim]: Yam SW6643
Shade of Blue [right house]
- Siding color: Dynamic Blue SW6958
- Trim color: Snowbound SW7004
- Accent color [front door]: Frank Blue SW6967
For help with selection of colors scheme for the outside of a Seattle house contact a local painting professional like My Seattle Painter.