Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Man Sues LG After Phone Explodes In His Pocket

lg-logo-001-640x480Phones are typically carried in bags, in pockets, and in our hands, so obviously the idea that they could suddenly explode is rather unsettling. Imagine walking down the road with your Phone in your hand and it suddenly catches on fire, how dangerous would that be? Now we have heard many such stories in the past, and it looks like it has happened again.

Over in the US, a man by the name of Muhammad Sattar is suing LG. According Sattar, he claims that his phone, the LG Optimus F6, exploded while in his pants, thus causing him to receive several nasty burns. In fact the burns were reportedly so bad that Sattar suffered from 2nd and 3rd degree burns on his hand and right leg, and that skin grafts were required.

It also resulted in Sattar missing at least a month’s work at a Manhattan investment bank in which he worked as an IT specialist. According to Sattar, he had only been using the phone for several months before the incident happened. His lawyer also adds that the phone had exploded out of the blue. “It was just in his pocket, sitting there, and it blew up.”

It is unclear as to what Sattar is seeking in terms of damages, and LG has yet to respond to his claims.

Man Sues LG After Phone Explodes In His Pocket , original content from Ubergizmo. Read our Copyrights and terms of use.










This post first appeared on Ubergizmo, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Man Sues LG After Phone Explodes In His Pocket

×

Subscribe to Ubergizmo

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×