How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on OnePlus One
Looking For Android Oreo Update for OnePlus One ? Then you are the right place. Finally, we have the first Custom AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus One (Bacon). A few days back, Google unwrapped the latest Android O known as Android 8.0 Oreo. We have already listed the supported device to receive the Android 8.0 Oreo. After the release of Android Oreo AOSP Source code, we always expect some developer in the community to develop the unofficial build to our release before the manufacturer does. Download Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus One (AOSP Custom ROM)
Today I will share the link to download the Android 8.0 Oreo for OnePlus One (Bacon). This ROM is an unofficial version of Android 8.0 Oreo built from the scratch by XDA Senior member Agent_fabulous. Full Credits to him for developing Android Oreo for Zenfone 5. This ROM is under development. So in case if you find any bugs you can report to the source. This is not yet ready for daily use. You can just try this ROM on your Zenfone 5 by following the below guide.
Recommended: Make sure to take full backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
Remember this is in a development stage and may find some bugs, you can report it here so that developer can see the problem and fix it. Hope this will become more stable as day pass with the development.
Download Android Oreo Gapps (Gapps for Android 8.0 Oreo)
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Nexus 6P
Download Quad HD Android O Stock Wallpaper
Status of OnePlus One Oreo 8.0 AOSP ROM:
– Almost Everything
– Camera and camcorder disabled
– HW navigation keys are reversed
Download AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM for OnePlus One
Download Android 8.0 AOSP ROM for OnePlus One – Download, Mirror (Development Page)
Android 8.0 Gapps For OnePlus One – Download
Magisk for OnePlus One – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus One
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the Android 8.0 ROM and Gapps (Optional) from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it. (It will wipe internal memory so save SuperSu and Gapps on SD card)
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now Flash the SuperSu/Magisk zip (Optional).
8) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus One. Comment below if you have any doubts.