The Motorola Moto Maxx and Droid Turbo will be getting the Android 7.0 Nougat update officially from Motorola, but if you’re someone like us, you’s probably want to install the freshest release of Android right at first opportunity.
The crDroid custom ROM based on CM14 sources for the Moto Maxx and Droid Turbo is your ticket to installing Android 7.0 Nougat update until it’s released officially by Motorola.
The ROM has almost everything sorted out, it’s as good as Marshmallow based AOSP ROMs were for the Moto Maxx and Droid Turbo. Check out all details about the ROM below, along with downloads and installation instructions.
Preparation Before Begin
1. This ROM is work on Lenovo Zuk Z1. Don’t try this on any other device
2. Before do all thing , developer Option menu must be unlocked and USB Debugging mode enabled from developer option.
3. Before u doing these steps , you hav to unblock ur bootloader your device.
4. You have to back up your android phone, before doing this. It will erase ur all data, contacts, and apps
5. Your device must have 60% battery before do all these thing.
6. Follow my all thing step by step. Otherwise your device may brick. Gsmarena24.blogspot.com are not responsible for this.
7. Download USB driver for Your Device.
Download Unofficial CM14 for Moto MAXX/Turbo
Download CM14 ROM for Moto MAXX/Turbo – Download, Development Page
CM14 Gapps For Moto MAXX/Turbo
Download and install Unofficial CM14 for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Guide
Download and Install Unofficial CM14 for Galaxy A5 Guide
How to Install CM14 on Moto MAXX/Turbo
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CyanogenMod 14 ROM for Moto MAXX/Turbo and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download CM14 for Moto MAXX/Turbo and Update Moto MAXX/Turbo to Android 7.0 Nougat. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.