Download Android 7.1 Developer Preview for Nexus Devices (Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Pixel C)Google promised a developer preview of Android 7.1 before the end of the month, and here it is sooner than you might have expected. Android 7.1 ships on the Pixel, but now you can try it on the Nexus 5X, 6P, and Pixel C. If you want in, head to the Android beta program page.
Android 7.1 includes a few tweaks, although most of what we see on the Pixel is exclusive to that device. Android 7.1 Nougat dev preview still comes with launcher shortcuts, round icons, and image keyboard support. There are also some deeper API changes for developers.
You can enroll your eligible device in the Android beta program to get it on the developer preview or grab the system images here and flash them manually.
Android 7.1Developer Preview Features –
App Shortcuts API – up to 5 intents can be launched within a menu accessed by long-pressing on an app’s icon from the launcher
Image Keyboard Support – easily share images from your IME to any text input in your favorite app
Enhanced Live Wallpaper Metadata – wallpaper pickers can now display more detailed information while previewing the live wallpaper
Round Icon Resources – developers can now easily style their app icon to be rounded to fit in with the new Pixel Launcher
Storage Manager Intent – if running low on storage, apps can now directly guide user to the storage manager so they can quickly free up space
Improved VR Thread scheduling – developers can dedicate a single thread solely to handling the VR process, hopefully reducing latency
Download Android 7.1 Developer Preview for Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Pixel C
Download Android 7.1 Developer Preview Factory Image –
Factory Image of Android 7.1 Developer Preview for Nexus 5x – Download
Factory Image of Android 7.1 Developer Preview for Nexus 6p – Download
Factory Image of Android 7.1 Developer Preview for Pixel C – Download
Download Android 7.1 Developer Preview OTA Image –
OTA Image of Android 7.1 Developer Preview for Nexus 5x – Download
OTA Image of Android 7.1 Developer Preview for Nexus 6p – Download
OTA Image of Android 7.1 Developer Preview for Pixel C – Download
Preparation Before Begin
1. This ROM is work on Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Pixel C. Don’t try this on any other device
2. Before do all thing , developer Option menu must be unlocked and USB Debugging mode enabled from developer option.
3. Before u doing these steps , you hav to unblock ur bootloader your device.
4. You have to back up your android phone, before doing this. It will erase ur all data, contacts, and apps
5. Your device must have 60% battery before do all these thing.
6. Follow my all thing step by step. Otherwise your device may brick. Gsmarena24.blogspot.com are not responsible for this.
7. Download USB driver for Your Device.
8. Make sure ADB and Fastboot driver installed (Check out How to setup ADB and Fastboot on windows and Setup ADB and Fastboot on Mac)
How to Install Android 7.1 Developer Preview Factory Image on Nexus Devices –
1) Download the Android 7.1 factory image for your device and unzip it.
2) Connect your device to the PC over USB and Enable USB Debugging option from setting>developer option>.
3) Now connect your device to PC and enter into the fastboot mode. To enter in fastboot mode press and hold ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power’ button or by typing “adb reboot bootloader”
4) Now if have already unlocked you bootloader move to the next step or if you don’t check out how to unlock the bootloader of Nexus 6P and unlock the bootloader of Nexus 5X.
5) Open the command prompt and navigate to the unzipped system image directory.
6) Now Execute the “flash-all.bat“, it will unzip the image files and install the necessary bootloader, baseband firmware(s), and operating system. The step will install Android 7.1 Developer Preview on Nexus devices.
How to Install Android 7.1 Developer Preview OTA Image on Nexus Devices –
1) Download Android 7.1 OTA image for your device from above.
2) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Connect your device to a computer and Run the following command –
adb sideload File Name.zip
5) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
Hope you like my post. My website daily update. So bookmark my site and stay updated. You can also follow my page below here. And thanks for visit my site.
Follow us on FaceBook- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter- Click Here
Follow us on Pinterest- Click Here
Follow us on Tumblr- Click Here
Follow us on Google Plus- Click Here
So this the complete guide of install and Download Android 7.1 Developer Preview for Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Pixel C. If you have any doubts comments below.