If your Netgear Nighthawk M1 MR1100 Mobile Router cannot connect to your service provider’s mobile broadband network, try the following suggestions:
– Make sure that your SIM account is active. To check SIM status, contact your Internet service provider.
– If you use a prepaid SIM card, make sure that the account balance is positive.
– If your mobile router still does not connect, you might need to create or update the default connection profile.
To check the default connection profile settings:
1. From a computer that is connected to your network, launch a web browser.
2. Enter http://m.home or http://192.168.1.1.
A login page displays.
3. Enter the mobile router password.
The password is case-sensitive.
The dashboard displays.
4. Select SETTINGS > Advanced Settings > Cellular.
The Cellular page displays.
5. In the APN section, review the ISP settings.
6. To change the active APN or to change the APN settings, click the Edit icon.
For more information about changing these settings, see how to specify Cellular settings.